Pakenham Ag 2014

murve

heard on the weekend that the dog show section of the Pakenham Agricultural Show 2014 will be held on the Fire brigade training ground next year, Not at the Racecourse

my sources came from a committee member or should I say now EX committee member, as they just resigned due to this kind of upheaval from the new committee.

All the art works eg: flower displays, paintings, photography crafts are now going to be at the Pakenham Hall, have no idea where anything else will be like the horses, cattle etc

All I can say next year could be a shamozle with trying to park car/trailers on the road, I doubt there will be enough room for Gazzebo's once the rings are set up, no driving stakes into the ground due to being Bitumen.

yes Justrace on John st, most of the ground will have carnival rides, they are looking for a more carnival atmosphere, yes it is the old Footy ground

I have attached an article I found in ref to it http://pakenham.starcommunity.com.au/gazette/2013-07-10/show-and-tell/

even though it does not mention excatlly where the dogs will be I was told it will be on the fire training track that runs along John st

that will be a million dollar question on car parking, I shall keep my ears to the ground on this one.