Training Buddy

Hi All,

I live in Perth South of the River, and am looking at staring obedience and possibly Agility with my Flatcoats, I have a 5yr,3yr and 6mth old.

I would like to find a training buddy who knows the ropes and could help us get started.

Aw I wish I weren't in Vic! I have a 6 m.o FCR too (Not a skyehaven baby?)

I'm a newbie too so no use there either.

I have to say though, Gus is the clumsiest, least agile dog ever. We wanted to do agility but ruled that sucker out as he's just such a dag!

I have to say though, Gus is the clumsiest, least agile dog ever. We wanted to do agility but ruled that sucker out as he's just such a dag!

Ha yes they are very clumsy at this age! Polly is all legs and not co-ordination most times! they do get out of it eventually though! No I kept her from my last litter... I have been wanting to get into the obdeidence and agility for a while but time is my enemy sometimes so decided that I need to make the time and thought if I found a buddy it would be easier to commit and more fun than on my own :)

Ha yes they are very clumsy at this age! Polly is all legs and not co-ordination most times! they do get out of it eventually though! No I kept her from my last litter... I have been wanting to get into the obdeidence and agility for a while but time is my enemy sometimes so decided that I need to make the time and thought if I found a buddy it would be easier to commit and more fun than on my own :)

Ooooh I think I know you from thw FCR facebook group! She's a total spunk!