Which Food For Saint Bernard Puppy?

Raine

You know I actually passed over the Solid Gold's Wolfcub. I thought the Bison and Salmon might be too 'rich' for his belly. If he still has soft stools once he's eating the Eukanbua alone I'll give it a try. I've been tempted to try the Pepto also but his stools are not that bad now. It's definitely something to keep on hand though.

I was actually going to contact Nerthus Kennels a few months back. There are not very many Saint breeders here in Ontario. 4 I believe in the Dogs in canada guide.

Just a little history on Bubba, I contacted a friend of mine that owns 2 beautiful Saints, since I was looking for a puppy I was hoping she could recommend someone. She then told that they were having a litter. Bubba's parents are not champions. But they both came from registered breeders with breeding rights. They have been cleared for eyes/heart/hip issues. Although she was planning on showing them things didn't turn out the way she wanted. Another long story. :confused:

I'll have to ask her if mom or dad came from Nerthus Kennels. I'm just curious since both our pups are having stomach issues.

As for exercise, Bubba is lazy. He does get the occasional boost of energy. But most of the time he is content to lay at my feet and play with his toys or sleep. He's pretty good on leash, he does pull sometime but most of the time he'll lag behind or just decide that he doesn't want to walk, plop his butt down and refuse to move. :mad The only issues we are having with Bubba is that he likes to ignore us when we call him and that he likes to nip/mouthy everyone. But he's getting better. :eek:

The Eukanuba has cured the loose stools! :) I guess the Pro plan just didn't agree with him. He's still refusing the chicken necks.. As soon as I try to give it to him he turns around and goes the other direction. ;)

Yaz123, Neither of Bubba's parents came from Nerthus Kennels, so it seems to be a completely unrelated issue.

Any improvement with Guinness?