Showing Classes A C T?

Simply Grand

Hi HW (or anyone else who knows),

I understand Tuggeranong dog club is running showing classes, have you heard anything about how they are?

Also, do you know if any of the other clubs or anyone else is running them?

I'm interested for me but also a colleague has mentioned that someone with a puppy in her puppy class is interested in showing but doesn't know of any classes and their breeder is in Sydney so can't really assist.

I sent an email to the Tuggeranong club enquiring about show classes... never heard back :(

I'd also be interested in attending showing classes, so let me know if you hear of any! Our club - Belconnen - doesn't run show classes but we have a growing number of people who have been showing their pups.

Show classes started up mid last year in Tuggeranong if I recall and from what I've heard from instructors there, it has become quite popular and well run with some very experienced show people. I'd almost say easiest way to gauge it's quality for yourself would be to pop down on a Tuesday night and see how they operate and have a chat with the show instructors. I know a lot easier said then done if your living on the other side of town.