Sign in to follow this  
3Woofs

Behaviourist Mackay Qld?

12 posts in this topic

Guest Ams   
Guest Ams

Are you after a Behaviourist or a Trainer. In my mind there are a lot of trainers out there but very few behaviourists and even fewer good ones. Sorry I don't know of any up your way but you could ring Jane Harper and ask if she knows anyone up that way. www.dogsontrack.com.au

3Woofs   

It's actually for one of my puppy buyers. She probably just needs a trainer rather than a behaviourist. She needs help with loose leash walking, recalls, and direction for mental stimulation.

She'd prefer one on one rather then group obedience training.

Guest Ams   
Guest Ams

It's actually for one of my puppy buyers. She probably just needs a trainer rather than a behaviourist. She needs help with loose leash walking, recalls, and direction for mental stimulation.

She'd prefer one on one rather then group obedience training.

Oh okay. Canetoad is from up that way. His OH/SO was into training so may be able to offer some good trainers. I will ask.

3Woofs   

Ok great. Thankyou. The dog is only 9 months old so shouldn't have any ingrained issues. I think he's just being a typical adolecent.

Guest Ams   
Guest Ams

Here's hoping. The only dog ever to bite, hold and refuse to release me was a 10 month old so age is no barrier to extremely bad behaviour.

3Woofs   

This boy has no aggression to people or other animals but is quite hypo and needs plenty of mental and physical stimulation.

Guest Ams   
Guest Ams

I will let them know and see if they can recommend a trainer to suit. Hopefully someone else from up that way will have someone they can recommend as well.

This woman is a trainer but has a diploma in dog behaviour and she offers one on one sessions. Sandy Patterson 0421509185.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk

Lollipup   

Jason Euler from dog services. Over a decade of experience and a lovely guy. Pm me if you can't find his number as he doesn't have a huge web presence