Child Seriously Mauled By Four Dogs

Podengo

It does not preclude you from commenting at all but your post drew lines between dots that did not exist and made assumptions on non existent facts.

If it helps any I know the BOP well ;)

Content that does not meet your standards removed.

Could I trouble you to remove the original quote.

I shall ensure to refrain from trying to think in future.

Update on the little girl.

post-4270-0-13772300-1394159621_thumb.jpg

The family of a seven-year-old girl mauled by dogs in Murupara on Monday want to thank the driver of a red car who helped get the little girl to hospital.

Japanese girl Sakurako Uehara is in a stable condition in the Intensive Care Unit at Middlemore Hospital following Monday's attack by four Staffordshire bull terriers.

(Note: Most reports state Xs not pure bred dogs.)

Sakurako was bitten more than 100 times, a team of doctors said this afternoon.

Plastic surgeon Dr Zac Moaveni said the Sakurako was suffering from more than 100 bites to her face, limbs, and almost "every part of her body".

Sakurako was conscious throughout the "horrific and sustained" attack, and now faces years of operations which will involve the transfer of tissue from other parts of her body.

Guest Wildthing

It isn't just the physical scars, but the mental scars that will be with this child for the rest of her life. The unseen scars are often the hardest to 'treat'

ETA I actually found the original post by VizlaMomma relevant because it gave historical information about the area. Historical informaton is used frequently when discussing how things have changed over the years.

An example would be that patients in hospital had their temperature taken with a mercury filled glass thermometer and these days, whilst still called a thermometer, there is no mercury in a glass, but a machine with a probe that goes on the ear.

I also note that a Judge in the Bay of Plenty has given a ruling on yet another dog attack in this area. Please see "Parent's Outrage Over Dog Attack Ruling" in In The News sub forums.

Edited by Wildthing