How To Show A Dog?

snusnu95

And people are always telling me how hard it must be to get an Afghan ready for a show! :p

That didn't factor in the trips to Sydney once every six weeks to have jacket and poms scissored by "God". eek1.gifIt really has to be a labour of love.

No need to wonder why I now show Whippets. :cool:

Edited by Haredown Whippets

And people are always telling me how hard it must be to get an Afghan ready for a show! :p

That didn't factor in the trips to Sydney once every six weeks to have jacket and poms scissored by "God". eek1.gifIt really has to be a labour of love.

No need to wonder why I now show Whippets. :cool:

My Mother chose Whippets when she had decided that she was well and truly over the hours of preparation needed to get one of her original breed (not poodles) ring-ready combined with the worry and stress of keeping coat but still allowing the dogs to be dogs. I called her Whippets the "tea-bag" dogs because all that we needed to do was dunk them in water, jiggle them around a bit and squeeze them out until they were dry enough. I still couldnt resist taking the scissors to their ever so slightly fuzzy bits to neaten them up and get that crisp outline. Mind you it was nothing like the hours and hours that it took to hand prepare her first-loved breed.

Edited by Wundahoo