Kelpie X With Working Drive

A friend was talked in to taking someones dog after having been told that she was a Lab x, turns out she is a Kelpie x. I won't go in to details of how silly we think the friend is for a variety of reasons. But he can't cope with a working dog, let alone a working dog that seems to have a great deal of instinct and working drive. The new kelpie x is now "herding" his old Lab to a point of harrassment and she is not enjoying life a great deal (every time she stands up she gets herded so she stands up and then sits down).

We have finally helped the friend to realise that he can't give this dog what it needs (and he is not willing to give it what it needs), the lives of his dogs have been negatively impacted by the new dog and that the best idea would be to find a more appropriate home for the kelpie x. He has happily tried to give the dog away to anyone who will take it now that this decision has been reached, but we are tring to help him do it in a way that will be of most benefit to the dog.

So I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of some appropriate rescues for working dogs? The Kelpie x would need to be placed in to a new home/foster home as our friend is moving soon, plus we want to see this dog getting the life it deserves as soon as it can. I do have a couple of avenues I can try privately but would welcome any suggestions that I can pass on.

AWDRI or Farmdogz would be the best bet. How old is it? If it's under two you could also try to sell it or give it away on working dogs facebook pages. Just vet the people but most a pretty good that I've dealt with on there.