New Dog Park For Ropes Crossing

RiverStar-Aura

I don't know why the sheer stupid can still sneak up on me :mad:banghead:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/west/ropes-crossings-new-dog-park-set-to-be-completed-by-september/story-fngr8i5s-1227037679976?nk=3839389140e372e28d5138bbcecfddfb

Just in case the name of Natalie Rose's dog (Deefa) doesn't key you in to the inevitable stupidity within, hopefully you'll catch on by the third sentence:

"I love the idea, I thought that'd be great," Mrs Rose said. "Especially for dogs who don't come back when they're called. It would be nice to have an enclosed area."

My brain hurts. :/

So, the dog has no recall and she's prepared to let it run amok amongst other dogs. Sheesh!!!! Accident waiting to happen. Just allowing a 4 year old to be in charge to take charge of two large dogs sends out danger signals to me. Granted she may have only been a couple of metres away but the damage could have been done by the time control is regained.

So, the dog has no recall and she's prepared to let it run amok amongst other dogs. Sheesh!!!! Accident waiting to happen. Just allowing a 4 year old to be in charge to take charge of two large dogs sends out danger signals to me. Granted she may have only been a couple of metres away but the damage could have been done by the time control is regained.

Does she know about "under effective control" at an off leash park?