Orthodog Hip Hound Brace

Hi all

I am looking to buy the Hip Hound Brace for my aging ESS bitch. Is anyone aware of a stockist is Australia please?

Also, I would love to hear from anyone who has used the brace.

Thanks

Liz

Hi all

I am looking to buy the Hip Hound Brace for my aging ESS bitch. Is anyone aware of a stockist is Australia please?

Thanks

Liz

I know Helen Nicolson, the canine physio, either stocks or can get braces. Maybe somebody at ARH can order them as well. They do a lot of orthopaedics work there.

Hi all

Thanks

Liz

I know Helen Nicolson, the canine physio, either stocks or can get braces. Maybe somebody at ARH can order them as well. They do a lot of orthopaedics work there.

Thanks.

Can you give me more details in relation to where these people are based please?

Cheers

I would suggest finding someone in QLD to talk to about using a brace. There are lots of considerations because it can speed deterioration if you are not taking it off and performing regular exercises.

http://www.animaloptions.com.au might be able to recommend you a good animal physio because the person most people see up there has completely slipped my mind! They would be able to order and fit the Brace and make sure it is the right option.