Prime Skd Kangaroo & Potato Dog Roll

sueang

Hi,I tried the Prime SKD Crocodile & Tapioca roll a about 3 months ago smelt & looked beautiful but it had small little white bones all thru the roll & Patch was pooing red blood thru his poos, so I had to stop feeding it, the other day the lady at Pet Stock gave me a sample of the Prime SKD Kangaroo & Potato the same thing smelt good but little white bones thru the sample loaf, also the VIP rolls have smaller sharp white bones.....I have also found little sharp bones in Natures gift Gourmet Real kangaroo & Roast Duck wet small foil tins, I emailed Nature Gift & they wanted to see photos, I said just open up one of your small foil tins Duck or Kangaroo & you will see real sharp little bones.... has anyone else found cooked bones thru wet tin foods or Dog Rolls??

I though dogs can't eat cooked bones???

Hi Sag, I bought the Kangaroo & Potato roll today & this roll has little bones all thru the whole roll, worse then the sample I got the other day, it took me 45mins today to take out all the little white bones out of a 200gm Kangaroo slice...... if you sell these rolls then you'd have a rep bring in samples cut the Kangaroo & Potato sample in half then cut into pieces & you will see all the white cooked bone, I have sent Prime 2 Email 3 months ago & they never replied.....I'll MSG them on their Face Book page & see if someone rings me..... looks like they put the whole kangaroo thru a mincer bones & all.....

Hi there

We have opened them in the past and not had that happen so it sounds odd. Not that bones should be an issue for most dogs but it is important that you get a reply.

I will send you a message with a mobile number for someone from Prime who can help.

Sags

:)