Dog Barking

Jodielass

Two weeks ago I was doing a training session with my dogs at Mums place for 1/2 hour and a woman complained nasty said I gave her a headache , Then at official training at dog school my dogs barked for only 10 min and a lady complained nasty. When I left Charlotte at her house in the back yard as i did not know she would bark the owner got a nasty letter, this is all during the day. Last Tuesday when I left Charlotte in my back yard at night and she barked i got two VERY NICE texts from my neighbors One thought it was Jodie and the other one is a friend of mine so she knew it was Charlotte.

Now today i was outside in my back yard preparing for my dogs birthday party and what do I hear all the time .The dog at the back of me barking all the time continuously.I was very proud of my dogs as i have been teaching them not to re act to the other dogs barking over the fence.

So on Sunday when the party is on i dont want the jumping up and barking coming from the back of me to engage the 15 dogs I am going to have at my house barking and jumping on the fence.

I have this problem now for some time with the dog on the other side of the fence . I have issues with these people before as i complained that the old fence is getting wrecked because of their dog jumping up. that they would not believe because it's a small dog .Even though the fence in old it is still standing.

I want to write to them in a nice way about the jumping up and barking in general and especially at the time of the party.

Please help me compose something.

I would print out some information from the council website and other places, seal it up in an envelope and put it in their mailbox.

Unless you specifically want something in relation to the fence.

If you aren't in the position to fix the fence, maybe put another section a few feet away from it so your dogs can't get to the fence either.