Rokel Shetland Sheepdogs

carrie

Is anyone familiar with ROKEL Shetland Sheepdog breeders? I am from Chihuahua Rescue Qld and we have had a sick Shetland Sheepdog surrendered, with its papers and it's from this breeder.

I would of course like to do the right thing and contact the breeder first and foremost. Can someone message me a contact number if they have one, I can't even find a website.

The Shetland Sheepdog Club of Qld, with contact phone number & email, is listed among the affiliated clubs on Dogs Qld site. Scroll down to find it I'm sure they would help you in your search.

http://www.dogsqueensland.org.au/Club/?id=1135

I found them very helpful people when we found a little straying Sheltie boy, in poor condition & badly neglected state. Two members of their Committee spent over 3 hours cleaning him up.

I've never forgotten their care & generosity. They have a great heart for a Sheltie in trouble. Little bloke was unclaimed .... & we were delighted to adopt him.

Edited by mita

Is anyone familiar with ROKEL Shetland Sheepdog breeders? I am from Chihuahua Rescue Qld and we have had a sick Shetland Sheepdog surrendered, with its papers and it's from this breeder.

I would of course like to do the right thing and contact the breeder first and foremost. Can someone message me a contact number if they have one, I can't even find a website.

HI Carrie,

You can contact Petrina Limkin - Shatrin Shetland Sheepdogs. She can provide you with some information.

Thank you. CRQ gets lots of non chihuahuas because we are run by a team of vets and nurses, but when a dog comes with papers we want to do the right thing. She's had surgery to remove a foreign body (bone) and will be safe in foster care whilst we try to make contact with the breeder

Thank you. CRQ gets lots of non chihuahuas because we are run by a team of vets and nurses, but when a dog comes with papers we want to do the right thing.

Indeed you do. I'm delighted when a tibetan spaniel comes into your care .... CRQ is both highly professional & extremely caring. You do the right thing in every possible way. Hope things go well for the sheltie.

Thanks so much Simply Grand. She's still hospitalised at the moment, recovering from her massive surgery. I have an experienced carer lined up (a vet nurse) plus two vet nurses with experience with the breed wanting to adopt, so we know that she'll find a happy ending no matter what. I just want to give the breeder the opportunity to take her dog back if that is her policy and desire.

She's still hospitalised at the moment, recovering from her massive surgery. I have an experienced carer lined up (a vet nurse) plus two vet nurses with experience with the breed wanting to adopt, so we know that she'll find a happy ending

Fantastic for the sheltie girl... with loving homes lined up. Our rescue sheltie boy became a wonderful pet ... a true heart dog.

Thanks Patrina, I have replied to your message. If the breeder is happy for us to rehome little Coco, we have two vet nurses with breed experience who are very interested, however we want to do the right thing first. Thanks again for all your help.