Puppy Wont Eat

No she was avery good mother. She was taken from their front yard while she was out for a break. Her cataracts werent that bad when she became pregnant but they got much worse afterwards. No she wasnt a registered breeder but she loves her dogs very much and they are treated very well. I didnt pay for Axel he was given to me. She has never taken money for any of her poodle puppies she only gives them to people she knows will love and care for them.

Nutrigel is a great product - see if you can get your hands on a tube! It might stimulate her appetite as well.

Also, don't fuss at all and don't offer ANY bits of your own food. Make sure you eat first and then feed your dog. Just leave the food out for 10 - 15 minutes and try again say 4 hours later. I have a girl who is a fussy eater and with her, it's all the lack of competition as she eats well when she stays with friends

Sounds like you've tried almost everything. A lot of pups find Purina One or Purina Pro Plan quite palatable. Not sure about Purina One, but i know that if you buy Pro Plan and the pup won't eat it, Purina will refund your money (you need an itemised receipt obviously, though).

How about cottage cheese with tuna or sardines?

Very strange that she won't eat raw mince though. Have you tried putting some moistened mince through some kibble (don't feed just raw mince as pups need a lot more nutrients than that and large quantities of raw meat can lead to nutritional imbalances). I'm not sure what else to suggest as you've tried so much.

Did your vet check her mouth/teeth for any problems?