Goodbye My Boy

Bouledogue Français

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Know how you feel, not that that helps at all. My boy went to heaven on 1st June. I cannot sleep, I cry often, daily. I even see the places he was, where he waited for me shopping etc. I look at those spots and it is an empty ghost. Sorry if I am being selfish. I mean to send you well wishes and understanding of your pain. I think truelly though your life has to be redesigned after you loose such a soul buddy. You might find too, as I have, that you will no longer tolerate any trickey relations you might have in your life.

RIP dear Nelson

I never go into the Rainbow Bridge forum because I know I'll cry. And cry I did.

Ditto :champagne::clap:

I stayed away for exact same reason but thought that I should. I take the health of my dogs for granted but I am sure that one day I will be posting here soon :clap: .

I feel for you and your family (I am still wiping the tears away). Time will heal the hurt but I am sure that you will never forget the contribution your loved family member made to you and your family :love: .

All the very best.

Maria

Edited by Midniara