11 Month Old Weim Problems

HeidiB

Thanks zayda_asher & thanks Pheebie, I'm in the process at the moment of looking into the immunodeficiency:)

The vet was happy with Busta's improvment & no need to remove the lump at this stage as it's going down in size. We still don't know what it is, but it looks harmless at this stage.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi there,

OMG Heidi I'm so glad to hear that Bustas a little better and that lumps gone down :( Thats great that they wont have to remove it. Busta's had such a rough time, the poor thing :laugh:

I'm in the process at the moment of looking into the immunodeficiency

I really hope it's not :(

Have you asked the vet about Hypothyroidism? (I'm sure you already have :) ), I got told that, that can cause skin rashes along with alot of other issues.

Have you asked the vet about Hypothyroidism? (I'm sure you already have :) ), I got told that, that can cause skin rashes along with alot of other issues.

Hey Weimlover :laugh:

Nope I have not asked my vet yet but thanks for reminding me, I have been meaning too.

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with her :D

In addition to all the stuff that the vet is helping you with - try strengthening her immune system with supplements. Vit C and Apple Cider Vinegar are probably a good start.

Edited by blacklabrador