Cruciate Ligament Ruptures

Hi Bilby :wave:

You could be onto something there, although she does get a very small breakfast (which I am trying to cut out completely). The problem with small regular meals is that I couldn't possibly trust anyone in my house to comply with the regulated amounts. 'Oh but it's only a small amount, look how sad she is, she's still hungry' gets bandied around our house far too often. I have also been labelled a Nazi cause I have increased the Prescription Diet and cut back on the fresh meat (which mum seems to soak in fat - cause 'we all need fats you know'... well not Chloe thanks!!). I feel bad too, but she eats it and I try to make it as tasty as possible with the fishy glucosamine that she loves. But it's worth thought about how I can try to make that work.

Yes I also felt bad yelling at Chloe everytime she made a move that panicked us. She actually learnt the command 'sloooow'. Although she rarely listened to it. Also the 'no running', which she took glee in ignoring also. I think now we don't yell at her the fun is all gone and she can't torment us. And yes, I know all about the 'twizzle' and the tail chase. She learnt that she wasn't allowed to do it so would go around the corner of the house and give it a go, or you would hear thumps from inside her little house and she'd be in there trying to get away with it...

Sounds like Bouf is going great guns, so that's good. Hopefully the xrays will confirm that.

Poor son... should have taken him to Bouf's vet and he could have got better advice... :rolleyes:

Thanks for dropping by, and hope all continues to go well!!

Love,

Kel and Chlo

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiya all......

Glad to see all are well except for the two spills by Bouf and Jordon a couple of weeks ago - its scares the begeezers out of you hey!!! Nothing like trying to slow a disabled dog that is used to jumping around like a maniac, sorry for the late post i have been a bit slack of late.....

Kelly its soo hard to keep the weight off them esp. when they were not able to do all the wandering around and walkies that they did prior to the ops.....We have to get 3 kilos of Mallee ---- which is going to be tough as she does not look over weight at all, but the vets would prefer that she stay around the 30 k mark if not lower - and she is 33 which me thinks is within breed standards, but not for a hound with no femur bones in her back leg.....so she has had her morning and dinner meals cut in half, esp dry food.....she was not too happy for the first couple of days but has come around and does not seem to be missing anything at all...

Both Brock and i could not be happier with Mallee Mozzlebum if she continues on as she is, if she can give us say another 3-5 years like this we will be over the moon. The only nagging little thing is what to actually do with her - its kind of hard to explain......

Her first op on her elbows was at 4 months so really poor little Mallee has missed out on all her puppyhood from the age of 4 months right up to 13 months of age (quite likely even before hand as she was always a pretty quite pup and Surgeons did seem to think she may have been in pain for quite awhile before anyone picked up on things). She came out of the cage in May this year to start her short little walkies and begin her new life, now she is better than ever, even before we had the elbows done. She can do everything a normal dog can do, run, jump, zoom, climb on things etc etc etc just does not have the same fitness due to what 11 months of house confinement and minimal activites. This is where the dilemna comes into it...........do we continue to restrict her activity and puppy playfullness etc etc and keep her wrapped up in wool in the hope that we may be lucky enough to get 10 years out of her - but what life does she get only really being a "back yard dog", or do we just bite the bullet and let her live the life she would love to live with social activities, lots of walkies and just keep a check on her extreme activites (like jumping over the couch :rolleyes: ) and hope that she can live a fullfilled normal life as a dog maybe just a shorter termed one.......its soo hard.....there has to be a line somewhere down the middle surely..... Oh what to do.

We both feel like we are restricting her, and holding her back. But on the other hand we are both petrified of letting go and jumping into the deep end with her......Its really hard to get advice regarding it all as there are not many dogs out there, or vets/surgeons for that matter who have had experience with the last op that Mallee had considered its only really recommended for poodles and little hounds....definatley not an RR. Our local vet was just in awe of her when she had her vacc about 2 months ago, he could just not get over how well she moved around and the life in her for a dog her size that has had a bilateral femoral neck and head excision plus ED in both front legs, and shattered collasped pelvis etc etc etc (the list seems endless)................made Brock and I feel fantastic as they all told as to put her down at 4 months old when the ED was first diagonised, we pretty much had to argue for a referal to a surgeon.

Anyways thats enough of me venting to you all i am sorry, but you are all so good at listening......not sure what i would do if i couldn't come on hear and either vent or get my frustrations out.

I am soo glad that Chloe the Wonder Dog is coming along so well, has she enjoying strolls in the park of late.....

Hugs to Bouf and Jordon....

Hope you all have fantablous weekend.....healing vibes going Bouf and Jordon's ways......slimming thoughts going ChloBo's way

Cheers

Antoinette xo

Edited cos i still can't spell - and have to apologise for the jumbled post - just read it back and its slightly a bit over the place, nothing like a Friday afternoon with a full desk, a head full of thoughts and a mad rush to 5pm to get everything out to ruin the flow of your post.....lol....

Edited by malleerr

Hi Antoinette,

Well you poor thing. Do you know, I'd never quite thought about things like that... what a quandry you are in. One thing I will say though is that Mallee, although restricted, is living a good life. Not many dogs get to be treated with such kindness and dedication. And let's face it, if she'd been owned by anyone else, chances are she would not even be alive now. The other thing is, yes she is restricted in some ways, but she also hasn't really ever known any better... you know? That might sound callous, which is not intended, but this way has been her life and she would had to have adapted to it. It's not like she is abused in anyway or treated cruelly as some dogs face in their lives. She is loved and adored, well fed, looked after, fussed over... so don't feel bad. You guys have done a marvellous job. She just has special needs because of what she has been through. Mallee is, the real Bionic Super Dog.

So in saying that, I guess to put your mind at ease, you would probably have to find a balance between 'cotton wool' and 'jumping into the deep end'. So that she gets to live a dog life, but in moderation. I suppose just make a plan of what will satisfy both you and Mallee and what you feel comfortable letting her do. Sure you may only feel comfortable giving her light exercise and shorter, more regular walks; as opposed to rough play and flying through the air catching a ball... but really, there are worse things for a dog to be deprived of. She will still get her walkies and exercise, but without endangering her. I can see where you are coming from though, although with Chloe she has had a really good life... still it's a shame for things to change, but she's alive and her life is full of other things that make her happy. So we concentrate on them and fuss over her when she enjoys them things. She so used to love to run and jump and catch the ball. I don't mind her running a bit, but it still makes me nervous and jumping would give me a heart attack. So if she really wants the ball, I have taught her to stand a bit away and throw it just so she can catch and bring it back. I KNOW, not so much fun and she doesn't enjoy it as much... but the alternative could be worse. I have also taken to hiding all her balls and supplying her with a constant supply of fluffy squeaky toys which she is happy to shake and squeak and toss to herself, and she loves it and best of all, she is safe.

I guess what I'm saying is to ramp up what she enjoys and you feel comfortable with her doing, and place less emphasis on what she might be missing out on. After all she's been through, I don't think she'll ever come entirely out of the cotton wool but life will still be enjoyable for her. You guys are so devoted to her, how can she not be a happy and much loved puppy?

My post is probably all over the place as well, just random thoughts. But I just wanted you to know that I really admire what you guys have done and have no qualms that Mallee will always be a happy girl, no matter what.

Well better be off... hope you all have a good weekend...

Oh and PS........ Chloe was weighed yesterday and has lost 0.6kgs since her visit to the ortho surgeon.... :rolleyes: and now is trialling a different diet of the Prescription Diet dry food mixed with the same brand diet canned food which she absolutely gobbles up!!! Expensive as hell, but hey, she's worth it!!! :wave:

Lots of love,

Kel and the Chloe

Hi everyone!!!

Kelly, we are so glad for you!

Stella is fine, we had a really long walk yesterday, all over Karawatha forest, maybe good 7 km, and she didn't even limp after that. Solly went swimming, but Stella was smartrer, she waited for him to bring the stick back, and then wrestled it over :rofl:

Hi All,

Glad to hear from you Koza - so happy that Stella is going along so well - 7kmsss :rofl: now thats a decent walk for her not to pull up sore after.

Hey Kelly - i l:love:ve that piccy of you a Chloe - that smile is just too much......i have to thank you for always knowing the right things to say......Friday was a not so good day for me with Mallee why too much thinking and pondering going on....i actually went home after work and said to Brock that i had put a post up about how is was feeling and he was like "they are gunna think you are nuts and that you just plain worry about her too much". But i knew that you would understand and even if you didn't try to, so, a big :) to you to say thanks chickey.... Anyways we have come to the decision to just let things go as they are and progress naturally, will not be rushing anything and just letting her go along at her own pace, the only thing that we will be changing is trying to find some not so rough and tumble play or walkies friends for her......she definatley has missed that dog on dog time...

I am glad to her that Chloe has lost some more weight.....thats fantastic!!

Anyway guys just a quick stop in must fly...

Hugs to you all and scratches for the hounds

Antoinette and Mallee (2IC to Bionic Red Dog)

Wow so many posts since i last read - glad to see that everyone is maintaining the status quo and no one has made a turn for the worse! Great photo of you and chloe, you guys look so happy, good work getting .5kg off!! woo hoo

Antoinette- I think you are right in that you have to let things progress naturally - thre is a definate middle ground, lots of walkies and no frisbee time is not a bad compromise so don't beat yourself up about it. Mallee has already been through so much but she's still as bubbly as ever so you have nothing to worry about. Enjoy yourself with her now, you've deserved it.

Koza- you went on a walk for 7km? I dont think I could do 7km let alone Jordan even pre op. That's amazing how dogs can manage to over come anything thrown their way given the right care!!

Well week 5 and Jordan is doing wonderfully!

In the last week he has been bearing a LOT more weight on it - he no longer tip toes around on it nor does he paw it nearly as much (you when they having it on the ground but lift it up every couple of seconds??) so I am very pleased. I think the warmer weather is helping as well. He's leg doesnt look as wasted away any more but that could be my biased optimism.

I've also started opening up his crate so he can have more freedom - he's quite lazy anyway so doesn't move around that much. He's always been pretty lazy but since opening his gate for long periods of time I am a little sad he doesn't follow me around like I thought he would, but I guess he knows what he can and can't do. I found that opening his crate was better because now everytime anyone goes near his crate, he isn't so frantically excited waiting for you to open his crate. So that's worked out quite well.

In terms of his diet...unfortunately I got really carried away with his food and wanted to let him sample everything, so I don't know if he's managed to lose any wieght but I dont think he has gained anyway so I'm not too fussed but I have since calmed down and now have a steady routine with breakfast consisting of pigs ear or kong (about to introduce a bone once a week - he can't have too many cos he had an operation on a lump under his eye due to infection of a broken back tooth) and dinner is half his previous amount of dry food pre op with either some pumpkin, vegies, sardines or an egg. I'm going to start putting in some yoghurt twice a week and some apple cider twice a week...

We have a vet appointment on Wednesday and so i can talk to my vet a bit more - i can also find out about how much he wieghs - as long as he hasn't put any wieght on, I will be happy and can keep focused on getting the weight off.

But over all I am really happy with his progress.

Kim

Ps can't wait to hear about Bouf's xrays - good news i am sure!

Hi all!!!

So glad that things are going well for you and Jordan, Berly. He sounds like he's really coming along. Just remember, if he has put on a little weight it is only natural seeing that he's been crated for 5 weeks. So don't be disappointed. As long as he's not putting on huge amounts, and hopefully he will start to lose it as he becomes more active. Great to hear he is weightbearing so well and building up muscle. See, our oldies aren't doing so bad are they? :rofl: Five weeks down...

Koza, such fantastic news that Stella is doing so well. 7km's is huge, and to not pull up sore is great. Chloe is at about 1km or 2km a day, which is good. Hopefully as the weight comes off she will gain more fitness, although I now worry about her arthritis, but it doesn't appear to be affecting her.

Antoinette, thanks for the post. You made me smile!! We all have bad days like that, so don't you worry. Like yesterday, I have to tell you I was so embarassed. I got home from work and Chloe was just returning from a walk at the park. She spotted me across the road and her bum started wagging, she crossed the road and Dad let go of the lead. And let me tell you, she ran to me. Not just a jog or a trot, but a full pelt, ears back, gleaming eyes, big smile, tongue dangling RUN. I haven't seen her do that for so, so long. And you know what.... I cried. Silly I know, but when you've been where we've all been, it's something that only we can appreciate. I also still have the occassional sleepless night where I worry about whether she is in pain, her arthritis, her weight etc. So I understand fully, and sometimes we just need to be picked up and reminded of what we already know.

Thanks for dropping in as well Corine... and you are right, I was squeezing a bit too hard!!! Seconds after that shot was taken she broke into a fit of big licks all over my face!!!

Bilby, TOMORROW is the big day... we will anxiously await the vet's verdict... Good luck!!! All fingers and paws crossed for you!!!

So, it's good news all round... this has certainly turned into a good luck thread with a great success rate!!!!

Keep up the good work guys, and hugs to all our brave furkids!!!

Lots of love,

Kel and Chlo-Bo

Thanks guys .. came home last night to find him fully carrying back leg, hopping etc .. apparently went for a run whilst I was at work .. & the front door & his room door were left open ... I'm taking husband with me to the vet tomorrow ... perhaps Tom can communicate better.

This morning he looks a bit better .. but now even more on edge

Thanks for your wishes .. will be on here asap I get the news.

Best of luck for Bouf... Hope he's just jarred his leg or something and not done too much damage. Can't wait for the verdict.

Yes best to take OH and let him hear the harsh reality from the vet... it's funny how we worry about the dogs, but at least they behave as best they can... it's the others we have to worry about!!!

Thinking of you guys...

Also thinking of Berly and Jordan who are also due for a check up today? Anxiously awaiting the old boys results!!! Best of luck to you too.

Taking Chloe back to the vets soon as she appears to perhaps have a urinary infection of some type. She is constantly licking after she does wee's and the area surrounding is very red and raw. I don't know, if it's not one thing it's another. Also her wee's are really burning the grass. We have taken her off the diet dry food and are just giving her the diet can food and some boiled chicken.

Lots of love,

Kel and bum dragger Chloe :D

Oh Bilby - cripes i hope all is ok with Bouf heres hoping that its like what Kell said and hopefully just a jarr or a sprain of some kind. God - i remember what it was like with Mallee - heart failure nearly every time there was a limp or a little groan or whin of pain... Hang in there guys it does get better......trust me.....would i lie......lol.......

Kell - poor old Chlo gees she is begginning to take after Mallee a bit, just one thing after the other... I hoope she can be sorted and get some relief poor little mite.. I find with Mallee, when her wees tend to become really strong smelling and burning the grass that if we start adding rice back into her diet that it clears up again and her wee stops burning holes in the lawn, not sure if it is a coincedent or not, the my FIL does the same with his staffy and it works also, and i have also heard that carrots are good for stopping the grass being burnt. Mallee always chews on carrots so can't say whether its true or not as Mallee has never not had a carrot in her mouth for any period of time....she lovesss her carrots gets them whole instead of treats all the time to help keep weight off her.....maybe we should have called her Bugs.

I will keep checking in for updates and have fingers crossed for you both and also for you Burly that all is ok with the hounds.

Take care

Antoinette

Hi Kelly

How's Chloe's weight loss going? Not sure if you've tried it but would she eat cooked vegies? Mix them up into her canned stuff. Or is she too canny and would just pick 'em out and spit them? We ahve to make sure Fungles stays slim too and he's a lab X so its a bit of a battle when it comes to his grub!

Hope she can get rid of her UTI.

Hi everyone .. good news we think.

The vet was pleased with the bone re-growth etc & everything looks to be progressing well there :)

But we need to continue the no exercise regime for another 2 weeks instead of starting the rehab as would have ben the case if he hadn't ben lame.

Hopefully the lameness is just a soft tissue injury - if it's torn meniscus he will need more surgery, but that is thought to be unlikely.

If he's still lame in 2 weeks I have to take him back .. so it's back to the watching & waiting for another 14 days.

HUsband didn't come with me. It's a long drive & I was going to see my sister in the wait so it took me just about all day.

Anne the surgery nurse who's looked after Bouf since the beginning was horrified when I told her about Bouf's hoon-around & was telling me off about how much damage he could have done ( this was on admitting him) .. when I just burst into tears. I don't know which of us was more shocked. Everyone in the waiting room looked aghast & I'm sure they must have thought I'd just been told he had to be PTS. I felt so bad for Anne because she was right & because I think it was just sleep deprivation & the stress of having had to drive there in my husband's courier van because my car has broken down and trying to juggle everything... not that she was being mean at all. I was explaining how hard it was to get my message across & she wanted to get on the phone to husband right there & then. If things don't improve I will get her to ring him .. but since he wasn't there to hear the facts for himself I've exagerated the downside a bit .. & I think the fact that Bouf MAY ( I left out the highly unlikely bit ) need further surgery at further expense might have sunk in. Poor Richard - I make him sound so unreasonable & he's not at all really - he's very supportive in other ways.

Anyway I think I need to go to bed now ... I'm buggered ! Will write more later but that's the basic news.

Edited by bilby

GOOD NEWS ALL

We had our vet check up today and Jordan is doing really well, the leg is looking and feeling stable and my vet is really pleased with it.

More importantly he has lost 2kg!! Considering he has been completely inactive and that I wasn't expecting him to lose any wieght at all - this has been a lovely surprise!! He was quite well behaved today which I wasn't expecting either as he hasn't been out anywhere for the last 3 weeks but he was as good as gold.

KL: Im sorry to hear about Chloe's latest ailment - I hope it gets cleared up asap without any complications

KL and Antoinette: I read that adding apple cider a couple of times to their diet's stops their wee burning the grass. I recently started doing that with Jordan and it appears to be working!!? It works out well because when I add his vegies (after putting through the food processor) to his dry food, he would leave heaps of the vegies behind, but adding a tablespoon of apple cider makes him lick the bowl clean!

Well as I typed that, we got the news about Bouf...

I'm very sorry to hear about Bouf's possible set back. I understand completely about your predicament in that some people don't seem to understand the severity of the injury and the importance of post op care. When I was preparing myself for Jordan, I had little support from my family and have had to reorganise my life in order to look after him and it was so frustrating to feel so alone and have no support. You say that you have spoken to your OH and the message seemed to be getting through? I guess all you can do is keep talking to him and get his support in this. He really should go to the vet with you at the next possible oppurtunity, what else are OH's for? I hope you feel better in the morning - as does Bouf. Keep us updated on the next fortnight, we'll be watching and waiting with you!

Morning all!

Well, sort of good news from you and Bouf, Bilby. It's great that the bone regrowth is going well, congratulations... that's some of the battle won!!! Not so good news about the meniscus. I have heard that if there is a problem there that it can be very painful, and could well explain Bouf's lameness. Thankfully Chloe had both of her removed with each surgery (they were both badly damaged and of no use anyway - only causing more pain), and also at her age, we didn't want to risk having to have surgery again. Hopefully Bouf will be fine and further surgery will not be needed, however if it is, I don't think it will be as huge as the cruciate surgery... Your OH sounds like a fantastic person, it's just that people who don't know much about this type of surgery often take the dogs activeness as an indication of them being 'healed'. My parents were FANTASTIC helping me with Chloe, however as they had not done the research and spoken to the surgeon, they did not truly understand the full dangers either. Like you, I exaggerated. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. They don't mean any harm though, they just want everything to be back to normal (after all it IS a long ride), and they get way too over excited when progress is shown... and all the rules go out the window. Like I've said before, just gotta keep patient and keep reminding the dangers, the risks and the rules... and good on you for exaggerating. Maybe you will have more luck now!!! Fingers and paws crossed that Bouf comes through and no more surgery is needed. And go and get a good rest before you really crack it!!!

Berly, fantastic news about Jordan. Good on you. I know that it's hard when you don't feel you get the support you need. I went through that too. But you always have us to rant to, and you should know that you've done a great job for your old boy. And to lose 2kg as well!!! :) Congratulations on all your hard work, and may Jordan continue to go from strength to strength. Thanks for the tip re the apple cider. May give it a shot... although I'm not entirely convinced it's a UTI. Will take her tomorrow to the vet to have a check (and a weigh in to see if she's lost anymore weight!!).

Hi fungles, thanks for stopping by to check in on us. Chloe lost 0.6kg in her last weigh in, so hopefully that's a good sign she's on her way back down. She does eat vegies, so we are thinking about going down that route soon. I wanted to stick to her Prescription Diet as it does work for her, however it might be time for a change. Although her coat and condition is in great form. She needs to get down to at least 23kg, so she's got a long way to go (currently 27ish kg). Is Fungles beating his battle of the bulge?

And Antoinette, thanks for the tip about the rice and carrots. She used to have rice in her food, but once she went on a diet that all stopped. I was thinking about it last night and wondered if Chloe would just munch on a raw carrot??? I'll give it a shot, stranger things have happened and lately she's not tooooooo fussy with her food. Hey at least Mallee Moo's run of bad luck and eating remote controls seems to be over... she's lined up that nice looking new couch though!!! How's she going lately? Is she loving going for walkies etc?

Well I think that's it for me... better do some work!!!

Lots of love to all,

Kel and ChloBo

Thanks for the words of support KL...

I tried giving Jordan a raw carrot in place of bones and he sniffed at it and completely left it - so no luck. I do grind them up (with some other vegies and a tablespoon of the apple cider) and put it in with his dry food and he seems to lick it up... Do you feed her lots of vegies at atm? Or is it just dry food?

Well guys i have jinxed Mallee once again by saying how well she is going.....

I got a very paniced phone call at work yest. from Brock at about 4pm saying he had just got home and there is blood throughout the whole house everywhere, he was not sure whats happened but the dog is also covered in blood he is rushing her straight down to the vets......... :) of course my heart stopped and my mind was racing as to what has happened.

I left work straight away and met him and Mallee at the vets, were she was covered in blood all four legs......Brock told me just as he was putting her into the car he noticed that the lounge room window was smashed.......yikes.......i still hadn't seen the house so thought hopefully maybe he was exagerating the amount of blood - he wasnt it was like a murder scene. Anyways, we worked out that she must have seen a cat and pawed at the window which has shattered the window pane......we have had stray cats hanging around, 4 of them that we just can't seem to get rid of......So a heap of stiches later, a severed tendon in her foot, $400.00 more gone from the savings account we get a very sore and sorry hound home at 7pm.

Mind you we left her at the vets at around 4.30 and from that time till 7 when we had to go back and collect her i was cleaning all the blood out of my nice white/cream carpet..........salt is a wonderous thing.....it came out easier than i had thought it would.

I can't believe she has done this, god i am wondering how many cracks i have stepped on on the pavement or trying to remember if i have broken any mirrors in the last 7 years....She is coping alot better today than she was last night, its her right front leg, and her weakest back leg is her right so last night she could not even really get up or down, let alone walk on 3 legs, but today she seemed back to her old crazy self if not a tad quite.

So there you have it a nice eventful Thursday night......the things she does to stop us going out (we go out every Thursday night) :)

Hope all is well with everyone else.

How Chloe going Kel?

:) Don't worry about Chloe, she's fine considering what poor sister Mallee has gone through...

Antoinette, I just can not imagine it, although I wouldn't really want to imagine what it must have been like. It sounds just too horrific. Poor little baby girl. The worst thing in my mind is how scared she must have been... lucky Brock was there to take charge. If it was me, I would have panicked and fallen in a heap I'm sure.

I'm just dumbstruck and don't know what to say. You guys have been through sooooo much, more than any of us. Her poor legs are certainly taken a beating... first the bones and now the soft tissue. To keep having these bad luck events happening is just too awful for words. I am glad that Mallee is okay though, and hopefully she will think twice before trying anything near the window again. But still, it's a horrid thing to have had happen and must have given an awful fright to all involved. Sending lots of hugs to all three of you. :) Just remember that she is only a baby and will grow out of this 'grazed knee' stage soon hopefully.

Please keep us updated on poor little Mallee. And my thoughts are with you after the nightmare you endured last night.

Lots of love to you guys,

Kel and Chloe who sends extra special kisses

Thanks Kel,

Gees last night all of a sudden at about 8pm it just all hit me like a tonne of bricks.....just the stress and worry again was a bit much after so many months of goodness with her..... I am not that worried about the cut / slice to the pad its more the damage to the tendon, but hopefully as it is in her toe she shouldn't have too much problem from it - i hope anyway, she can't afford to lose any movement or it hinder her front legs in anyway as she relies on them soo much.

When i saw all the blood i was really shocked, we are both just soo happy that Brock came home from work early as i would hate to now what could of happened to her if she was left like that for another 2 hours....

Poor little darling she was soo worried that she was in trouble and she must have been in a massive panic as she had piddle everywhere as well......she has been through soo much i just hope that she does learn from this.....but i wont be holding my breath.......The good thing that has come out of it is that we had to go to a different vets and the ones we went to were fantastic, showered Mallee in lots of hugs and love, she was so comfy there it was great....so we are going to change vet clinics now.....

Anyway guys must go and catch up from leaving work early yest.

Take care

Antoinette