I Cant Take My Dog For A Walk...

Thanks for the article K9 Force. It is always interesting to read others takes on so called "training aids". But I am now curious, you say that a "competent trainer" will be able to stop a dog from pulling within 10 minutes, I would be interested to know how you do this as I am always looking for other training methods... Feel free to PM me :-)

Mel

Take a look at the bottom of this page to see what I call loose leash walking http://www.k9force.net/obed.html
LOL... it reminds me of Jefe on his first session with Steve. Although that is not my dog, I have similar footage on video and all you can hear is "Oh my god", "incredible" and a bunch of coursing in spanish! :clap: . I can vouch for the afirmation that it takes only 10 minutes... jefe took like 5... and my brother's staffy another five!!! :rofl::clap: Edited by Jefe's owners

it takes only 10 minutes... jefe took like 5... and my brother's staffy another five!!!

did they have on a prong collar? or was this happening on a flat collar???

Thanks

Gillian

Jefe did. My brother's dog has a Matingale (?). Although I have to admit I tried him on Jefe's prong collar and the results are a lot more effective on the prong, there's definetly less pulling from the begining.