She Is Finally Here

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok a little entry in the diary by Divani, due to popular demand, but maybe a last one on DOL, Ill see how we go.

I have survived my second whole day outside by myslef. They have changed the arrangements and made the verandah look like a fortress and despite the attempts to conquer it I have failed.

I have, however, redecorated the dog house and the yard. The bed does NOT belong inside the dog house, it belongs near the gate. That took a lot of effort as its Rexs bed its big and heavy and I had to drag half way through the block of land Mum and Dad live on.

The blankets that were in the dog house to make everything more appealing went out as well , the other direction, the corner in the yard looked empty a bit so I put some stuff over there.

I dug a small hole near the gate and Mum found me asleep there when she got back, I was cuddling a toy. Mum not impressed as he worries it too cold for me to be resting on the ground, they are talking about moving the doghouse.

Im better in chasing the toy, Mum changed her training a bit and I do more fetching now than chasing of the rug. I really enjoy it, we swap toys every time, the one Mum has in her hand is always somehow better than the one I have in my mouth. I wonder how does she do that???

I had a lesson in walking on loose lead Mum was extra impressed with my progress. I can also now shake hands on command.

This morning I have tried not to do what Mum says, just to see what will she do, she is one persistant monster, Ill have real hard time trying to win with her.... bummer.

Also last night Mums and Dads friend Andrew came to build the fence and the gate between me and Rex, he came in through the back door, how dare did he do that? I bailed him up agains the back door barking at him, not happy Jan!!

Andrew said that Im some character and they laughed at me calling me a guard dog ups sorry guard puppy. All that defence drive must be in my lines, I guess there is some leftover of those dangerous euro schIII dogs on my mothers side in me.

I later went to Andrew to say hello, after all he is a nice guy, just took me by surprise at first.

Than Dad came home entered through the back door as well and I run up to him all happy.

Rex is a lot of fun, he just stands there while I jump on him, bite his ears and bark at him, He occasionally opens his mouth and I can stick my whole head inside his mouth while I check his throat out for any irregularities. He must like it, beats me why.

Im trying to master that toilet training thing, that is a bit hard, I had few accidents here and there, but now I know that as soon as I wake up we run really fast to the door, outside and I have to do wee wees. Its a lot harder when noone helps me to make that decision. Mum says Ill do well with time, after all it isnt even a week since Im at my new place. I love my new home, mostly the small doona on the sofa.....

Divani

Edited by myszka

Rachelle maybe Ellie would like a cute Dobie-licious playmate just like Diva??

flames daddy, i am sure ellie would love a little Diva of her own to muck round with....but i can hardly handle one bundle of joy let alone 2 lol...

maybe one day :whisper:

Mum is going to change my name to warry wart. I worry about new/weird things all the time...

Mum took me to the shops this morning to get bread, its a fruit and veg market and there is this big entrance there with the auto swinging gate. That gate was going to attack me and there was no way that I was going to go through it. No amount of c'mon, good girl, look where is the toy. I froze, planted my feed and nails in the concrete as if I had superglue instead of pads and I wasnt going anywhere.

Mum picked me up and we went over the gate, thats ok, I looked around the shop and wanted to steal some celery.

Than we went to the park, there are some works being done there and large bobcats go up and down, big man in orange vests and biping sounds everywhere. I couldnt care less about that after Ive been show that they are not there to attack us. Plus Rex was there, he is cool with things like that so I just copy him.

So Mum decided that she HAS to take me to more places as I only know the yard, grass, golf course and the park and that is certainly not enough.

I learn how to walk on loose lead and I do extremly well by myslef, but when Rex runs aroundme, that is another story... he is too much of a distracion for me atm.

I can walk on all sorts of surfaces, have been tested for that, and have no problems.

They do this toy thing chasing with me all the time, last night Mum had me pulling on the rag and she was "kicking" me from both sides, I wouldnt let go of the toy, she was happy. Plus I have a lot more energy these days, when Mum gets home form work I dont stop at all all night, I pull stuff form anywhere and everywhere, if they confiscate all possible things I always manage to find some tiny piece of something to play with. Mum got angry at that and decided that the house is more of a pigs style than a human style and introduced the vacuum cleaner last night.

Oh I didnt like it at first at all!! what a monster!! but Mum had just pulled it out, left it off for a while and let me invesitigate myslef, and I found out that it isnt going to jump at me. Than she put it on and I didnt really like, but it was OK, I dont have to be friends with it, I wasnt affraid and Mum was happy.

And I think I understand what is going on with this silly thing of being tied up before food, Mum is very happy. I still dont eat much, she is worried as I have lots my baby fat and look skinny.

And I have been told that there is a big weekend ahead of me - to get ready for action.

Divani

Hi Myszka - I am really enjoying Divani's eloquent updates. I wonder if she will inherit more personitly traits from her human mum or her Dobe mum???!!! :hug:

I thought its time to answer your question FD After the commnet by caslero :)

No matter what she will inherit from whom - she will be a bitch from hell :hug::rofl::hug::eek:

Divani is looking forward to meeting all Mums friends, hopefully soon.

Edited by myszka