Obedience Training

I do not think you are going to receive many replies. It may be best to telephone them yourself and ask for client references?? Check them out.

Is it a private training establishment?

Do they have a web site you wish to share with us?

• 1 year later...
Here is their website Lablover

www.k9centre.com

I'm not interested in the guard dog training, just the obedience side of things :)

K9 Centre does not ONLY train dogs for protection and detection but obedience as well.

Our trainers have a wealth of experience behind them and guarantee[/b] to fix all dog problems.

A properly trained Protection or Detection dog must not only love their work but must have a sound knowledge of obedience.

K9 Centre

Here is their website Lablover

www.k9centre.com

I'm not interested in the guard dog training, just the obedience side of things :)

K9 Centre does not ONLY train dogs for protection and detection but obedience as well.

Our trainers have a wealth of experience behind them and guarantee[/b] to fix all dog problems.

A properly trained Protection or Detection dog must not only love their work but must have a sound knowledge of obedience.

K9 Centre

I left my male Rotty with another recommended center who train protection, guard and general obedience ( located just south of Burpengary) who also guarantee to fix all problems. I left him for over a week and was promised when i left him that on my return i would receive a full demonstration and there would be an improvement in the dog's behaviour. Does the K9 Centre offer a guarantee of no payment if the problem is not solved ? I'm very skeptical about leaving a dog in the hands of a trainer and expect that when you come back in a weeks time you have a different dog. ......... If anyone wants to know which center i'm talking about, feel free to PM and i'll give you the details before you part with your $$$.