Obedience Training - Inner West Sydney

Danois

Hi

I am looking for some recommendations for obedience training in and around inner west Sydney. He finishes puppy preschool in 2 weeks and will then be due for his 3rd vaccination and he is pretty good on commands but I need to be able to have total confidence and control of him due to size.

Also - anyone to stay away from?

Thx

We are starting one of the pups at Leichhardt Dog Training Club on Sunday. The other will start after his last vaccination. It is held down at Cafe Bones in the park at Haberfield. It costs $15 to register and $2 per class. Starts at 10am on Sunday mornings and finishes at 11.30. The lady advised us to be there by 9.30 on the first visit so we have enough time to register before the classes start.

Thanks Yasimum - that sounds perfect for me as I am in Newtown and Angus likes rides in the car! I am familiar with the park as used to take friend's spoodle there - including an unforgettable incident of fishing him out of the canal after he decided to go swimming..... - this was after stopping trips to Centennial Park because of the duck ponds, Sydney Park for the same reason and ditto for Victoria Park at Broadway too!! Funny how deaf they can become suddenly! :)

Yes quite! Our boy can seem to be very deaf until you watch him move when he hears me feeding the cat.

Apparently, this club is run by volunteers. Don't know what it is like. The vet gave me the number. Might see you down there.

If you see someone trying to get their dog out of a totally prone position-that'll be us!