Does This Mean She Is Growing Up?

carlibud

post-14617-1172751319.jpgWell today was a milestone. :laugh:

My 2 young nephews came to visit and Carli didn't grab them, (mouthing, more than biting, but she dosn't know how to be gentle with littlies yet), like she has been doing, and sending them flying back inside :):rofl:

She just took her ball up for them to throw for her YIPPEE ;) and chased and chased the ball bringing it back to them for ages, Toby said "Gee I like Carli like this Aunty Deb she is being very good" ;) She just loves the kids so she was in her element having them out there with her for so long

Mind you this was after she had forced her way into our fenced off greenhouse garden and dug up half the garden and dragged everything else around that she could reach :rofl: I just had to come back inside and count to ten. ;) ;) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

But if she will stop this biting thing I can put up with the other puppy things, easy ;)

She is 5 1/2 mths now and it only seems like 5 1/2 years.

Time flys when your having fun, lucky I love her to death :rofl::rofl:

hmmmm lulling you into a false sense of security before her next big attack session of puppy doom???

lol

but seriously thats great to hear that your nephews were able to play with her without being bowled over.

Great to hear she was well behaved with your nephews...I hope she continues this for you.

My pup is about the same age and has recently given up mouthing and nipping... :laugh: maybe this is about the time they start growing up...

....only I wonder whats next...