Missing Link

I came across a product called missing link (info found here)

I have read good things about the doggie equivalent, this website indicates that the human version can be given to our canine friends, has anyone tried this, or have any recommendations as to something else that can be used.

i kinda like the idea of a dual-use (him and me) supplement, it'll save me some $$ :thumbsup:

I have been giving my dogs the Canine Missing Link Plus for pretty much all their life, on and off. I believe in the product.

I have 1.5 bag of MLplus left and than Ill have to make a decision on what to do as the ML plus is no longer available.

so Ill have to decide if to use the ML (normal one) the human one or the equine one.

A friend of mine is currently experimenting with the equine one and I havent heard anything bad, so I might take that path.

I have 1.5 bag of MLplus left and than Ill have to make a decision on what to do as the ML plus is no longer available.

I had been getting it from here without a problem, but have gone back to the Greenpet supplement which I find my dogs do better on.

What improvements have people seen from the Greenpet/Missing Link?

Just curious is all :laugh:

I can't help on that one I'm afraid.. I've always fed some kind of nutritional supplement so I haven't had a change to notice improvements.

Is Thrive D similar to Green Pet or the like?

Not really from what I've read of it. It containes digestive enzymes and aims to improve digestion, rather than offer nutritional supplementation. I've heard that dogs that suffer from pancreatitis benefit from this product.

I have a friend who breeds Newfys who puts her bitches and pups onced weaned onto Thrive D to help with weight gain, coat condition etc and has used it for years. Her dogs always look great so I guess it is a nutritional supplement of some sought :laugh: I will have to ask her what is in it and see if it is similar.

• 2 weeks later...