Scared Puppy

terror x 3

I did not mean to bite your head off, I am just sick of all the dogs out there

I own Shar Pei, and I never take my dogs to off leash parks, not because they start trouble but one reason is if someone starts on them, they finish it.

I think dog leash free parks are an accident waiting to happen, I have noticed at alot of them the main dogs there are undertrained and aggressive

I keep my walks to street walking and we go to the beach and lake when there are not alot of other dogs around. They are never allowed off lead. My Pei where raised with lots of different dogs, especially small ones, they want to play with them all but can scare the crap out of them as they charge up

If I was you I would keep your dog out of situations that cause him stress. Go back to Puppy Preschool with him and start again

ETA, pups as young as 8 weeks can be desexed, once he has 2 testes he can be done, but the vet can also find them if they are not both down.

Yeah its ok, i just got pissed cos im sick of all the judging that goes on here. People ask a simple question and get made to feel like a bad owner etc. Clearly I love my dogs to the people that know me. And yes I realise the bitch getting pregnant was a mistake on my part but as I mentioned I didnt know she was on heat and she was meant to be getting de-sexed

• 1 month later...
I strongly believe in de-sexing and all my dogs are de-sexed aside from the puppy cos he's too young. The dog she mated with lives at my parents and i took her for a visit not knowing she was on heat....thats how she got pregnant.

Pardon me.. I'm dumb. How did this work out??

Actually never mind... this thread isn't about your accidental litter and I'm crossing my fingers that the pups were desexed before you moved them onto their new families.

But anyway...I'm agreeing with everyone who says puppy school....

Fear can turn into agression so I personally wouldn't be putting my pup in a situation where it might turn ugly.

One snap from your pooch, a whinge from someone else, and no more pooch. :rofl:

I strongly believe in de-sexing and all my dogs are de-sexed aside from the puppy cos he's too young. The dog she mated with lives at my parents and i took her for a visit not knowing she was on heat....thats how she got pregnant.

Actually never mind... this thread isn't about your accidental litter and I'm crossing my fingers that the pups were desexed before you moved them onto their new families.

Fear can turn into agression so I personally wouldn't be putting my pup in a situation where it might turn ugly.

wow i forgot i even posted this its been so long! the bitch got pregnant to the dog at my parents cos i take my 3 there everyday so they can play with my parents dogs

wow i forgot i even posted this its been so long! the bitch got pregnant to the dog at my parents cos i take my 3 there everyday so they can play with my parents dogs

So..... when you said "all my dogs are de-sexed..." that wasn't actually a correct statement?

You don't watch your dogs when they play? You didn't see a dog mount your pet?

I've just realised I've brought up a completely old topic for no reason.. I was searching puppy tips..

Never mind me.. I don't want to stir anything up....

/exits thread.

Edited by Tatelina

One snap from your pooch, a whinge from someone else, and no more pooch. :rolleyes:

So..... when you said "all my dogs are de-sexed..." that wasn't actually a correct statement?

You don't watch your dogs when they play? You didn't see a dog mount your pet?

I've just realised I've brought up a completely old topic for no reason.. I was searching puppy tips..

Never mind me.. I don't want to stir anything up....

/exits thread.

if u read it properly it says "all my dogs are de-sexed ASIDE from the puppy" the reason being was cos i wasnt sure if he cld be if his testicles hadnt dropped. i went to the vet and found out he cld be so now he is. and as for seeing the male mount my bitch....i said i take them to my parents during the day while im at work so NO i didnt see it and only found out she was pregnant when i went to get her de-sexed and as i have mentioned i didnt want to abort them as they were healthy.

and another thing all pups were de-sexed before they were sold so will everyone just get the hell off my back all i did was ask a simple effing question geez