Dog Trailers In Perth

luvmysaints

Hi All :)

Im very new at this so you will have to excuse any mistakes i might have or be making at trying to start a discussion.

I currently have Two AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL saint bernard's who other than my children and husband are the centre of my world.

So my issue is where and how can i find a dog trailer in Perth or WA in general.

My pups and now 6 and 9 months and together do not fit in the back of my jeep any longer:( So i am desperate to find a second hand dog trailer but and having heaps of trouble as they all seem to be

over east.

Does anyone happened to be from perth or WA and have or know of someone selling a dog trailer?

You need to be quick in Perth as generally there advertised on the WA show lists or greyhound list ,generally we bring them over from the east .

There is someone here that will make dog trailers depending on what your after but keep in mind most that are for sale wouldn't be big enough bay size wise for saints

You need to be quick in Perth as generally there advertised on the WA show lists or greyhound list ,generally we bring them over from the east .

There is someone here that will make dog trailers depending on what your after but keep in mind most that are for sale wouldn't be big enough bay size wise for saints

Thank you for your reply :)

I have been looking on gumtree and have seen a few great ones over east so I'm thinking i might have to get one trucked over.

Where can i look at these Show lists?

• 2 weeks later...

I had my trailer made by WA Horse Floats about 8 years ago. It was expensive as it is built very strong (first one was hit at 100km/hr and held shape and all 7 dogs survived). So he made the next one with thicker steel in it. Saying this it is heavier than a lot of dog trailers. But there are now a couple of people who are making them over here. Karen with Rottweilers, her husband/partner has made a couple that look quite good. But most people bring them over from the eastern states. Maybe try to find someone driving back who could tow one back for you.

Good luck, good ones are quickly sold over here.