Free Behavioural Sessions For Your Dog At K9 Force!

:o as long as you promise not to let him bite me. :)

K9: In this course the attendants will be taught how to deal with aggressive dogs & not get bitten, safety is paramount as when you get bitten by an aggressive dog its actually teaching the dog the power of the bite... So for many reasons its to be avoided..

• 2 weeks later...

K9: Thanks so much everyone who emailed me about their dogs, we have chosen 2 dogs that we think will greatly benefit from this course & the attendees (who have already been chosen as well) will have their work cut out for them.

I will be happy to give some updates along the way if anyone is interested.

We were inundated with dogs & people wanting to do this course, so I am certain we will be running it again...

K9: Thanks so much everyone who emailed me about their dogs, we have chosen 2 dogs that we think will greatly benefit from this course & the attendees (who have already been chosen as well) will have their work cut out for them.

I will be happy to give some updates along the way if anyone is interested.

We were inundated with dogs & people wanting to do this course, so I am certain we will be running it again...

I would be interested to know who was chosen and why :p

K9: I will be releasing what dogs we have, what their problems are & maybe even imbed some stuff on my website, but this will all happen after I have informed the group, its only fair they know first.

I can tell you that the dogs have multiple problems including aggression from both ends of the scale...