Pig's Heads

That would make an awesome birthday present for my dogs and for five bucks that's even better :thumbsup:

Wonder where I can get one :D Our local butcher is a rip off :D

Would people use it in a soup for flavour?

Does it still have the eyes?

pretty sure they still have there eye's and yep they're pretty big.Keep looking at them at the butchers but keep being put off by having to carry a couple out of the shopping centre,hmmm would need a trolley.Might get one each for my german shepherds but will get the foxie a pig trotter or something,think he'd be struggling trying to carry a head that's bigger than himself around

That would make an awesome birthday present for my dogs and for five bucks that's even better :thumbsup:

Wonder where I can get one :D Our local butcher is a rip off :D

Would people use it in a soup for flavour?

Does it still have the eyes?

They were at Bush's meats,is that a franchise?We've only moved to Wollongong recently and there's one at 2 of the westfield shopping centres here so though they may be a franchise or something

They were at Bush's meats,is that a franchise?We've only moved to Wollongong recently and there's one at 2 of the westfield shopping centres here so though they may be a franchise or something

Could be.Will check out my local westfield sometime :thumbsup:

Could be.Will check out my local westfield sometime :thumbsup:

Must be a franchise ,just did a search in Sydney- here's a link to the Bush's stores in Sydney

http://www.yellowpages.com.au/search/postL...y&stateId=1

good luck,hope you find some

Could be.Will check out my local westfield sometime :D

Must be a franchise ,just did a search in Sydney- here's a link to the Bush's stores in Sydney

http://www.yellowpages.com.au/search/postL...y&stateId=1

good luck,hope you find some

Yay one at Bondi Junction :thumbsup:

My dogs are gonna love you for this.If only they could give ya sloppy smooches :rofl:

Will update on how it goes :D

OMG How expensive!!

I pick up pigs heads for a $1 chuck a couple out to the heathens and then let them go to it.

I use it more as a treat for chewing as there is not that much meat on them.

My guys adore them and all that is usually left after a couple of days is the jaw with its teeth.

YUM YUM