Where To Get A Prong Collar?

HI is there anywhere in Oz i can get a prong collar, or mini prong, or how do i get someone to send one to me from the US, do they just have to disassemble it, and send it as two parcels or is there more to it?

Nytewynd :laugh:

Go to Steve (K9 Force)'s website. I have a link for his website at the bottom of my website, which you can get to via the link below. Or, of course, you could google it. :o

Edited by Erny

Steve at K9 Force sells them, he is a member of this Forum, pm him, very helpful.

edited to add Erny and I posted at the same time :-)

Edited by Onslowsmum

Guest rhapsodical78
HI is there anywhere in Oz i can get a prong collar, or mini prong, or how do i get someone to send one to me from the US, do they just have to disassemble it, and send it as two parcels or is there more to it?

Just so you know, they're illegal in Vic, as far as I'm aware.

I got mine from K9 force (http://www.k9force.net). Better to get it through him otherwise you might have to pay a packet, what with international shipping rates & currency conversion :o

Moreover that it might be confiscated by customs. You need a permit to import them.

Oops, yeah, I forgot about that!

In Victoria I don't think the "it's for personal use, maaaan" would wash well with the authorities :laugh: