The Fresh Meat Store

Has anyone used these people at http://www.justfood4dogs.com.au/index.html

if so what was it like - food /delivery etc

We have used this guy. The only thing which I didn't like was the mince. Doesn't look real nice or smell real nice. The girls wouldn't touch the chicken mince, if they did have a bit they threw it up. The beef mince was a bit better and they will eat it, but they aren't happy about it.

The chicken necks and carcasses, bones and lamb flaps were good. I'm getting a delivery of these soon. Cheaper than the shops. Only thing is they come in a 10kg bag, so you have to seperate them, but I use all those plastic shopping bags you accumulate.

I have not had any problems with them, there is no smell and nothing has been poured over the top of the chicken. They are prompt with their delivery and are very friendly etc.

The budget beef mince gets the :vomit: from me, there are no nasty brown spots in it and it smells fresh. I also order carcass and necks.

They visit us every two weeks :vomit:

We got our delivery today, got the 10kg bag of mince as opposed to the prepacked ones and it was 100% better, looked and and smelt like human mince and the dogs chowed down on it in super fast time. I'll make sure I get this next time.

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys

Just thought i would do an update

Have ordered from these guys and it was a huge :rofl::rofl:

Very fresh great quality and firendly people delivering

Cost wise was brillaint also

I wont be going anywhere else for fresh meat for the dogs

thanks for all your help :rofl: