A Special Acd...everyone Read

CattleDogs4me

I lost my 1st ACD Patch on the week of 06-12-2007.

You know when a dog comes into your life and touches it like no other..You know you have an ACD.I'm sure all of you have felt that way about your ACDs,and you know the pain that you have felt when they had to leave this unfair world.I did feel that way when my girl left me and i did not know what to do.Patch was my number one dog,she never let me down and she always tryed harder then any other dog that i know or have seen.She would do anything that i did/have asked of her.She was a one of a kind dog..I could trust her with almost anything knowing she would never let anything happen..and if it did i knew she would take care of it.I still cry sometimes when i think of the hurt of the thought of not having her still with me anymore,but i know with time it will be come easyer for me and it wont hurt as much as it sometimes does.Some people could not believe how trained she was and how well she listened to me and how she just knew what to do.It just feels soo awesome that i was the one that God chose to have in this dog's life.I know it would have been a bad story if someone else had goten her and not have knowned about the breed and how to deal with them.I have to say that knowing that she was my first ACD i did learn alot from her and i am still learning alot,and always will.It just seems that i was the lucky one to have found such a great dog and had her for as long as i did have her.Patch i miss you alot and probably always will,but just know that your mommy loves you! and i would give anything to have you back! Here are some photos of my girl.Her fav thing to do was chase a ball.

Heres some photos of Patch....

The sleeping Heeler.

sleepinheeler.jpg

Wheres the ball?

smile.jpg

A day of play with the cows.

chaseincows2.jpg

Moveeee cows!

chaseincows.jpg

Thank you

quote name='TNT' date='7th Aug 2007 - 08:42 PM' post='1943534']

so sorry for your loss. ACD s are truly special dogs- I think the bredd chooses us- not the other way around. All pets are special- but nothing beats a loyal and devoted ACD.