My Panda Bear

B-Q

I found him. beside the house.

i can't believe it. he's always been healthy, well fed, well cared for. And i don't know what happened. He was the absolute love of my life. I've had with for almost 3/4 of my life.

I've known him since the day he was born.

He went missing yesterday, i was going to go to school today but i got there and told mum i couldn't go so she just took me home.

I went for a walk to find him, but couldn't, got home and remembered the dogs acting funny aroudn the side of the house yesterday, i walked down and could see him lying on the ground.

i don't even remember what happened next. I remember i kept screaming and i ended up sitting on the floor in the kitchen crying.

I don't know how this could happen to my special boy, i've had him since i was 7. I still remember carryign him home in the cat cage, he was only a kitten but he was so heavy.

At first we thought the dogs had killed him, but we looks at him, there isn't a mark on him. So i don't think they did. Maybe he was poisoned, maybe they scared him to death,

i don't know. but my Panda is gone. When my sister got Daisy, i got Panda. they were the 2 animals that saved us form everything that happened when we were kids.

he was only 10! we had antoehr 10+ years together.

I don't know what to do, I imagined him as an old cat dying in his sleep. I hate this. Its not fair.

I know he had a good life but it feels too soon, I don't want to loose anymore pets. He'd just got so sweet the last few months, he'd come for walks with us if we walked slow enough. all four of the dogs and him down the street.

i've never met a cat like him, he was everything i coud ever want and i'll never see him again.

about a year ago I started getting sad because i knew he was getting old, so I've been trying to enjoy every minute i've had with him. But he was still too young.

I love you Panda, I'll never forget you, don't ever forget me.

Edited by busterlove

i packed up all his stuff today.

his food, his litter tray, his bed/box/hideaway that i only made about a week ago.

yesterday i was more numb. today i just feel like crap