Heart Worm Tab Suppplier

I have to use unflavoured (normal tablets, not chewables) for my guys as one of my dogs has food allergies and is allergic to the beef they use in the palatables. I've been using Proheart tabs because its all I've been able to get here, but I am told that is going off the market possibly now... Does anyone have a reputable Australian site that sells either Heart Gaurd or Proheart unflavoured tabs on line?? I would like to get Heart Gaurd if I can but I've never seen it anywhere in the unflavoured form...

Thanks!!

Dan

I have to use unflavoured (normal tablets, not chewables) for my guys as one of my dogs has food allergies and is allergic to the beef they use in the palatables. I've been using Proheart tabs because its all I've been able to get here, but I am told that is going off the market possibly now... Does anyone have a reputable Australian site that sells either Heart Gaurd or Proheart unflavoured tabs on line?? I would like to get Heart Gaurd if I can but I've never seen it anywhere in the unflavoured form...

Thanks!!

Dan

www.pricelesspets.com.au

www.aussiepet.com.au

I am sure heartguard comes in tablets as well as chewables.