Furminator Brush

kezza

HI where in Melbourne can i get a furminator comb. I live in the Frankston area but do not mind travelling a reasonable way to get one. I have rang several shops with no luck. I know they are on ebay but would prefer to buy one through a shop.Thanks kezza

I too recommend eBay, if at all possible. I got one sent from Japan - it arrived 4 days after I ordered it and was LESS THAN HALF the price of the ones in shops, including postage! :) Perhaps you could use a friend's eBay account if you don't have one?

If you can use Ebay, I'd recommend ordering one straight from the US. I got mine at half the Clipperworld cost even after postage and conversion rates. :hitself:

Where did you get it at half the price. The small is available here for $39 Australian which equates to about $32 US. I cant find any at $16????

So how does the Furminator work? If it has a blade, does it cut the hair like a razor comb would? Thought it would be great for my Shepherds and our Tibetan Spaniel when he is older, also my FIL has a Corgi and was saying how much hair he has around the house from him.