Trainer Mornington Peninsula Needed

Hi guys

as the contact person for my club i often get calls from distraught epople wiht big dog issues aggression being common one Personally i prefer not to send them down to the local club in hope they dont get themselves into trouble but i find it hard to reccomend a trainer in the area Im looking for someone who has proven themselves as being capable and able to work wiht dogs with behavioural problems and when i say proven i dont mean having cmpleted ndtf someone who has gone further than ducating themselves would be prffferred someone who can wak the walk and talk the talk

any suggestions of who is arund the area

There a two very good trainers in the area( I have trained with both)

You have Aldyth Adams at Devon Meadows( who is a full panel obedience Judge) and you have Lea Cogley at Hampton Park who also does Thursday nights at KCC Park.

I can recommend either of these very talented ladies

In the thread anxiety and fear/stranger agression (or was that an e collar thread :( ) I explained how my boy was having these problems and was after any success stories. It was around then that I decided to give erny a call and I am so so glad I did.

Even though me and my dog are still a work in progress, his specific problems, general behaviour and ability defer to me has improved no end along with both our confidence in my handling skills. Thanks to erny I consider our case to be a success story in more ways than one.

My OH and I are so thrilled about the progress that we have made and are making with our dog so I will just go on to say that for south eastern suburbs I recommend erny at Pro-k9. :( :rolleyes:

Bosko thank you. But it is YOU who has followed the program and put in the work and it is ONLY because you've done so that you are seeing results. Of course, we still have more work to do to progress with your dog to your ultimate goal, but you've done well in the progress you've made so you should take credit.

Well done for your efforts. :laugh:

Oh - and so glad you've taken the fact that your "anxiety" thread went so far off topic, with good grace. :rofl: Again, thank you. :rofl: