Wahl Kmss Versus Km-2

Teandell

Hi

Just a question about the Wahl dog clippers. I would like to purchase a set to do some home clipping for maltese/shih tzu X. What is the difference between the KMSS and the KM-2 clippers, besides price. Also which clipper would Dolers recommend.

Cheers ;)

Hi

Just a question about the Wahl dog clippers. I would like to purchase a set to do some home clipping for maltese/shih tzu X. What is the difference between the KMSS and the KM-2 clippers, besides price. Also which clipper would Dolers recommend.

Cheers ;)

KMSS are just single speed compared to KM-2=2 speed.Not sure about the rpm speed on either one though sorry

Nicestmann77 here on DOL sells clippers, blades etc. and is very helpful. I've bought blades and clippers from him and excellent service. He's on Oztion (like Ebay).

I bought a Saxon brand of clippers from him and am happy with them for home use, but I don't think he sells them any more. I have 2 poodles.

If you're going to clip every 6 weeks or so, it's worth buying a decent pair. Ditto brushes and combs. Cheap= waste of money (I found this out the hard way).