Anyone Tried The Godoggo Ball Machine?

i was wondering if anyone has tried this expensive dog toy as i was considering getting it for my dog but wanted some feedback on it first as it's around $300. i was thinking i could train my dog to return the balls back to the machine so it'd continuously launch the balls until she's had enough. i was also wondering if u could replace the balls with similar sized dog toy balls as she's never showed an interest in tennis balls before. what does everyone else think???

When i was up at one of the obedience clubs in Cairns a couple of years ago, they bought one as something else the dogs to play with. If this is the same one you could set how far and how often the ball would come out of the chute and you could either put a few balls in or just keep putting the same ball in. I thought it looked like a good toy and it was pretty easy to teach the dog to bring the ball back and put it in as the top was open.

I know they did send it back at one stage though because it did have a problem with it but if it came with a warranty I reckon it would be a good investment.