Uncalled For Email .....

Hey erny.

As a client of yours I cannot comprehend the ignorance of this anonomous person making judgements on you as a proffesional trainer when they really know nothing about you. I hope the numbskull that sent you the anonomous email has read this thread. :(

General concensus... oooohhhhm....nut bag? :)

So glad I found you here on DOL cos I couldnt have wished for a more passionate, dedicated and damn good trainer to help us with our problems and you know how much you have helped us.

You know me and my little family here thinks you are the best. :thumbsup:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received the following email from "Lab and Poodle" last night. As per his request, I print it here ....

Here is a very simple message to DOL people

In my guise as Lab and poodle or any other I have not sent an anonymous email to "Erny". Any further suggestions that this is so will be met with appropiate action. To any observer people who can make insinuations without the accused having a reply need to take a good hard look at themselves. they certainly aren't on my list of people i care to have anything to do with.

Please print this for me as I have no access to the circus called dogzonline.

I have a problem with anybody who has mutiple identitys on a Site!!!Whether a guise or whatever way its put!!!

A decent,honest upfront Person only needs one identity to say what they have to.I also have a big problem with Clowns threatening others with legal action over trivial matters!!!!Those threatening others in this manner need to try to do something they never have and that is to be a Man!!! Tony

...I also have a big problem with Clowns threatening others with legal action over trivial matters!!!!...

Fact of the matter is, Tony ..... to my knowledge Lab and Poodle was never named here.