My Poor Furbaby's

Fitz and Amie

I know its a little late, but I wanted to share the memories of a few of my best friends who have crossed on to the Rainbow Bridge. :thumbsup:

Ronnie- My beautiful little girl, who never had eyes for anyone but myself. Ronnie started out life in Bourke NSW, she was a cross between a silky (her mum), and a yorkie mix (Harry her dad). When she came to me she fit in the palm of my hand, she was supposed to be my mothers dog, but from day one we shared a special bond. In her short life she managed to start numerous fights, once with a flock of Eagles who tried to take her away, but that was Ronnie she was so feisty and brave that nothing got the best of her, she always had to have the last say. At four years of age she was found on the side of the road, but without a mark on her lovely little body, I have no idea how it happened, I just know I never got to say a final farewell to my sweet angel. To the most loyal girl Ive ever had the privilage of knowing I have to say farewell until I join you with the rest of my beloved pets, please dont stir up too much troble!

Dot- We have no idea where Dot started life, all we know is the family that adopted her could not handle her stuborn nature, so my Pop, who loved her dearly, suggested my Mum buy her. Mum brought home this tiny, but determined Fox terrier cross Jack russle, and for the next 12 years she sure showed us who was boss. Dot taught me all about dogs, and how to handle them correctly, she never put up with any non-sence from her human family. She also taught me a deep and abiding love that exsits in a family with a dog, no matter what else, she always knew exactly how to cheer me up, and was always there when we needed a shoulder to cry on. This defined her last days, she left Mum and John (my mums husband), and moved in with Johns dad who had just lost his wife. She knew he needed her, and stood by his side until she was diagnoised with stomach cancer, and gently PTS. That was one of the hardest good byes of my life. To my teacher of all doggie things Dottie, I would have to ask, Keep Ronnie out of mischef. You were the only one who could. :)

Seven- Seven was the golden sunshine, from my favorite APBT Sueme. He lived a short life, but knew the love of a good home, and brightened my life with his cheeky ways, and loving nature. He had to be gently PTS, after my neighbors baited him at four months old. To my Sunshine I have to say how sorry I am, and I know we will have more time together one day.

Dax- Sevens littermate, and my nighttime as I used to say, (Seven my Sunshine, and Dax my Nighttime), he was as dark as Seven was light, and was just so gentle. He really cared about his family, and loved us all so much. We miss you Dax, and will see you when we get to the Bridge. :D

I really felt it important to share the lives of my Boys and Girls, they ment the world to me and I hope you enjoyed reading about them and getting to know them a little. We did not have the internet at the time, but I know if we had, I would have found this site, and you could have known them while they where alive. :)