Melbourne Mince Supplier

Elephant

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good supplier in Melbourne, possibly in the direction of Box Hill, for pet mince? Preferably 1kg packs of chicken mince and other varieties (with veges, roo etc).

I've searched through the forums and Pet Chow seems to be a good option.

I'm also looking for a good dog minder for Melbourne so any recs there would be appreciated too.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good supplier in Melbourne, possibly in the direction of Box Hill, for pet mince? Preferably 1kg packs of chicken mince and other varieties (with veges, roo etc).

I've searched through the forums and Pet Chow seems to be a good option.

I'm also looking for a good dog minder for Melbourne so any recs there would be appreciated too.

Thanks in advance!

I get pet mince from Planet Pets in Elgar Road, Box Hill North. They have chicken, beef and roo. It is fresh (not frozen) with no preservatives.

I get chicken mince from a chicken shop at Preston market. They claim it has no preservatives and comes in frozen kilo "bricks". $7 for ten kilos goes a long way at my place. They also have rabbit mince $1.80 a kilo. Chicken carcasses and necks are also about 70c a kilo.

i buy chicken mince from the local chicken store, the store's name is wishbone and they are in most melbourne suburbs. or mainly in the northern suburbs don't know about east, west or south. I feed my chihuahuas on that and also my kelpie cross - the prices are pretty good too so i just add my own vegies and then my own multivitamins (petvite). the dogs love it. but first i drain the fat out of it, chicken mince has a lot of fat.

cheers

SAN RITA

Top Shelf Pet Food Company does free home delivery in suburban Melbourne. You can choose minced or diced beef. Raw minced beef and vegies. Cooked chicken and vegies. The food comes in either 2kg or 5kg packs. Phone Chris on 0425 707 379.