Supercoat Dry?

austen

Guest Panterka

My dog didn't like Supercoat much, although he gobbles down everything else. Gas was a bit of a problem. At the moment he is on Advance (the stuff for active dogs) and likes it a lot more, and gas is no longer a problem. Although I never feed straight dry food anyway - I add some combination of: vegies, sardines, canned peas/corn, tomato/vegie juice, and fish oil capsules.

My dog didn't like Supercoat much, although he gobbles down everything else. Gas was a bit of a problem. At the moment he is on Advance (the stuff for active dogs) and likes it a lot more, and gas is no longer a problem. Although I never feed straight dry food anyway - I add some combination of: vegies, sardines, canned peas/corn, tomato/vegie juice, and fish oil capsules.

Fish oil capsules? - now that sounds interesting.

I found that my dogs were doing quadruple the amount of poo while on Supercoat than they are on Advance. My staffy x was also always farting and her anal glands playing up. She also has summer grass allergies and I found these have slowed right down since switching over to Advance.

My GSD is doing great on Advance. I also feed sardines, raw meaty bones, chicken frames etc.