Desexing

KatLek

I'm sure she'll be fine. Be brave :) You will have a sleepy lil puppy to look after...when do you get to pick her up?

Yeah... am trying not to think too much about it.

Just that I have heard scary stories about desexing. :rofl:

The rescue group that we got her from is picking her up and keeping her quiet for a couple of days so that she can rest and recuperate. They are very nice to do that.

I can't do that at my place. Too much fun distraction for her and she would not be able to be kept quiet. :)

hopefully, i can visit her tonight at the carer's place.

Edited by KatLek

I just rang the vet she is fine even complaining in the background the cheeky girl, you are welcome to come and visit her tonight :-)

when you pick her up this afternoon, she will tell you all about how the vet has treated her. i can tell she wasn't impressed. :rofl:

she is a cheeky girl indeed. :)

but i am glad it went smoothly.

Well madam is at my place, I have made her a bed next to my computer and she has gone to sleep, I have a lead on her so she wont wake up and start leaping on the furniture, she is having the odd whine but she is very vocal anyway so nothing unusual for her :rofl:

Well madam is at my place, I have made her a bed next to my computer and she has gone to sleep, I have a lead on her so she wont wake up and start leaping on the furniture, she is having the odd whine but she is very vocal anyway so nothing unusual for her :rofl:

she is very vocal. in her sleep, she will whine and whimper. and sometimes an odd sigh. i wonder what she is dreaming about. :rofl:

but i am sure she is all comfy with you. i am sure she remembers your place even though now she can barely fit in her crate. :D

Well madam is at my place, I have made her a bed next to my computer and she has gone to sleep, I have a lead on her so she wont wake up and start leaping on the furniture, she is having the odd whine but she is very vocal anyway so nothing unusual for her :D

she is very vocal. in her sleep, she will whine and whimper. and sometimes an odd sigh. i wonder what she is dreaming about. :eek:

but i am sure she is all comfy with you. i am sure she remembers your place even though now she can barely fit in her crate. ;)

Pics shortly, she has settled right in and is happy, my two are kind of wondering how she got so dang big ;)

Well madam is at my place, I have made her a bed next to my computer and she has gone to sleep, I have a lead on her so she wont wake up and start leaping on the furniture, she is having the odd whine but she is very vocal anyway so nothing unusual for her :D

she is very vocal. in her sleep, she will whine and whimper. and sometimes an odd sigh. i wonder what she is dreaming about. :eek:

but i am sure she is all comfy with you. i am sure she remembers your place even though now she can barely fit in her crate. :p

Pics shortly, she has settled right in and is happy, my two are kind of wondering how she got so dang big ;)

she just kept growing and GROWING.. there was no stopping her.

it was good that I got her a huge crate. now she is bigger than Moo Moo and she is only 6 months!!! ;)

maybe she is a whippy X... a little naughty devil!!!

She is being a good girl though, model patient, doesnt touch her stitches and is eating well its as if she didnt have an operation..

she will never say no to food... :D

i am glad that she is showing you her angelic self.

she will be pretty hard to catch when she tears around the house. you see, she is practising her lure coursing skills!! :eek:

huge thanks for the photos, VC!!

She is being a good girl though, model patient, doesnt touch her stitches and is eating well its as if she didnt have an operation..

she will never say no to food... ;)

i am glad that she is showing you her angelic self.

she will be pretty hard to catch when she tears around the house. you see, she is practising her lure coursing skills!! :eek:

huge thanks for the photos, VC!!

When you get her home Friday you will have to keep her quiet till Monday :D

When you get her home Friday you will have to keep her quiet till Monday :eek:

sigh... that is going to be hard.

i can foresee the constant playing of her squeaky toys, tearing around the yard, wagging her tail profusely.

play fighting with moo moo... :D

oh happy days!!!