Perth Dog Trainers

kermat

My husband and I and our two furry kids will be moving house soon and we are determined not to let our Destructopup Judd do as much damage to this new house as he's done to our current house (chewed carpet, chewed walls, dug holes, ripped out plants, destroyed sprinklers etc etc). Teaching Judd some more manners wouldn't go astray either, as I was chasing him around in my pj's at 6am this morning after he stole my magazine off the table and proceeded to shred it!! I swear he probably thinks his name is "JUDD NO!!!" :crazy:

Can anyone recommend a good one-on-one trainer in Perth who is reasonably priced?? I don't mind paying top $$ if it gets results but don't want to be ripped off. Judd is not a problem dog but just needs some more obedience training, I think hubby and I have failed in our repeated attempts and so its time to call a professional!!

Thanks in advance!!

kateshep- while i know plenty of trainers in Perth, i don't know a single balanced trainer that i could happily recommend :) Kathy is positive only- she is the best positive trainer i have met and has an excellent understanding of critical distance- very important when following a positive only path. Maybe ask Steve from K9 force (sydney) if he knows of any balanced trainers in Perth?

Just wanted to add that I got in touch with Kathy Koppellis McLeod and had a good chat with her, she was so lovely over the phone and really seemed to know what she was talking about. She also said that from our chat if she thought that my doggie wasn't so bad that he required her personal consultation she would recommend a colleague so it wouldn't be so expensive - which I really appreciated.

Just from our phone chat I would highly recommend her to anyone in Perth looking for a one-on-one trainer!!

And thanks Cosmolo for recommending her!! :o