Great Barko In Brissie

KitKat

In case anyone is interested...Canine Country in Woodridge is now supplying the Great Barko food :) Noticed they also have duck and camel mince...and duck frames - so great for those looking for a new source of protien for their pooches to try!

In case anyone is interested...Canine Country in Woodridge is now supplying the Great Barko food :clap: Noticed they also have duck and camel mince...and duck frames - so great for those looking for a new source of protien for their pooches to try!

thanks heaps! I can't see the duck frames on their website. Would you mind telling me how much they are? (you can PM me if you prefer)

:banghead:

I saw the duck frames the other week...they are huge and have loads of meat on them. Can't remember how much though. :clap: Sorry!

I got some of the duck and vegie barf mix - my guys loved it. Apparently the camel is similar to roo...low in fat and high in protein but less sinewy than the roo...cat breeders are using it heaps too. They also have Emu. It's one of my favourite shops! :banghead:

It's one of my favourite shops! :banghead:[/color][/size] [/font]

Do you have things delivered to your place? (I am working full time so I am not sure how would that work).

Do you order the $50 min or can you place smaller orders?

Do you have things delivered to your place? (I am working full time so I am not sure how would that work).

Do you order the $50 min or can you place smaller orders?

I actually drive down there every few weeks to shop. I have a freezer here especially for the dog food, so I can buy a whole bunch at once. It is open on Saturday mornings, which is when I go there. :banghead: