Sharndah Hey Good Lookin ( Sheltie)

Owned by Shelties

My little Annie left me 2 yrs ago today after a short battle with Epilepsy I had to make that horrible decision that we are sometimes faced with. It has been the hardest 2 yrs I have faced in a long time. After seeing you at the vets after your surgery for what was ment to help you but eventually gave you a stroke, I just couldn't sit by and see you like that..... you couldn't walk, couldn't go to toilet, you couldn't even hold your head up by yourself.....

The look in your eyes was the lights on but nobody home and that KILLED me inside, it's then I saw you saying to me " Mum please let me go" and I carried out your wish and you went to sleep on my lap.

Annie was my best friend, she always seemed to know when I was sad and needed a cuddle or a lick. I hope your having fun up in doggy heaven, hope that you and your dad are getting to know each other again.

Miss you Annie more and more as time goes by. There will never be another Annie :laugh: I still can't talk about you as we normally would it just hurts too much, as I'm writing this now the tears for you are flowing. I love Annie and miss you sooooooooo much...................

post-8275-1199144591_thumb.jpg

Edited by Owned by Shelties