A Bit Of A Brag!

ash&elar

conan sits on command, comes when called, knows arrrh (no stop lol) and knows get out haha which is usually used when he sneaks inside covered in dirt from digging with my lab! he is also doing very well with his other behavour. :)

conan sits on command, comes when called, knows arrrh (no stop lol) and knows get out haha which is usually used when he sneaks inside covered in dirt from digging with my lab! he is also doing very well with his other behavour. :)

Well done - my 14 week is dropping on command. I'm working on stay, but I'm still too much of a draw card!!!

Toilet training is hard - how are you going? We still have about one or two number 1's inside each day, however, I've not seen a number 2 for weeks (inside that is).

Fun stuff eh!!

Well done - my 14 week is dropping on command. I'm working on stay, but I'm still too much of a draw card!!!

Toilet training is hard - how are you going? We still have about one or two number 1's inside each day, however, I've not seen a number 2 for weeks (inside that is).

Fun stuff eh!!

haha yea he is still weeing inside about twice a day, but hasnt pooed inside for about a week (only had him for 11days) i havnt started with the drop or stay yet, will prob start that in next week or so, i was expecting him to be hard to train as he is a american bulldog x aussie bulldog and they are usually both stuborn breeds but i think he is as easy if not easier to train than my lab was he just wants to please. what breed is ur puppy?

Fun stuff eh!!

haha yea he is still weeing inside about twice a day, but hasnt pooed inside for about a week (only had him for 11days) i havnt started with the drop or stay yet, will prob start that in next week or so, i was expecting him to be hard to train as he is a american bulldog x aussie bulldog and they are usually both stuborn breeds but i think he is as easy if not easier to train than my lab was he just wants to please. what breed is ur puppy?

Drop is pretty easy - Miia (Finnish Lapphund) was doing it at 12 weeks, but its much improved at 14 weeks.

Good luck with it all!

Fun stuff eh!!

Drop is pretty easy - Miia (Finnish Lapphund) was doing it at 12 weeks, but its much improved at 14 weeks.

Good luck with it all!

hey, i taught conan to drop this morning, it was so easy! i only had to show him once what i wanted him to do and now he does it (only one session and for treats lol), i am looking forward to teatching him crawl and shake!

Fun stuff eh!!

Good luck with it all!

hey, i taught conan to drop this morning, it was so easy! i only had to show him once what i wanted him to do and now he does it (only one session and for treats lol), i am looking forward to teatching him crawl and shake!

Fabulous! What a good puppy!!

I just had to clean up a poo - and after bragging about not seeing one for weeks. Bloomin' heck!!

conan sits on command, comes when called, knows arrrh (no stop lol) and knows get out haha which is usually used when he sneaks inside covered in dirt from digging with my lab! he is also doing very well with his other behavour. :eek:

Fun stuff eh!!

Good luck with it all!

Fabulous! What a good puppy!!

I just had to clean up a poo - and after bragging about not seeing one for weeks. Bloomin' heck!!

haha yea conan did 2 inside last night! serve us right for braging haha!