Adac

Well surfing the net and my old bookmarks I found the website for ADAC agility and now i'm thinking it may be a good way to enter more trials and get myself the confidence in the ring while running jock in a possibly smaller comp. I'd still do AKC trials I just feel the more practice the better because the only the way to improve in comps is to go in more :thumbsup:

does anyone Do Adac and can they explain the set up to me a bit more and would you reccomend it to a still novice handler with one pass under her belt??

Thanks

Sam

Isn't it NADAC?

I'd like to know more too :thumbsup: It's so hard to find information on it.. How is it different to AKC agility? I can't compete in AKC because I'm not allowed to do weave poles with Zach (bad knees). I was thinking that I could compete in NADAC because they have trials that only involve tunnels or jumps I think..

Kowai,

Jumpers class has jumps and tunnels, no contacts or weaves so you can compete in ANKC jumping trials. :thumbsup:

Sweeeeeet :laugh:

Well that makes things alot easier! I'm going to have to ask my club about that.

No, she means ADAC.

NADAC in Vic (affiliated with NADAC USA).

There was a code AA that was similar/the same, that was in NSW & ACT but is now ACT only I believe.

Different people running them but all similar in style.