Rip My Dear Friend

springdog

I had to say goodbye to my dear friend Hugo :laugh: :D I was very lucky to be able to share 11 years with this wonderful boy, he was my first show dog and even though he didnt get the title of Champion he was a Champion in every way.

Today at 9.30am Hugo was given his wings, he is now young again and pain free to enjoy his time at the bridge, run free dear Hugo, you will forever be in my heart and so sadly missed. I love you. Till we meet again :laugh:

Springdog, Riley, Boston Coco and Disco :laugh:

Ohhhh I just posted in the Springy thread. I am so sorry to hear about Hugo Lyn. He was my favorite boxer boy :):laugh: :laugh:

You did the best by him SD so take comfort in that fact. He had a fantabulous life with you guys.

Atleast you know he already has a mate or three up there to keep him company. :o

RIP Hugo. :rolleyes:

Thanks SG.

Hugo is now at peace and able to run free from pain, which is the most important thing, he was really suffering with the heat and his quality of life had dropped so much :( .

He was so ready to go to the bridge yesterday, he just layed there whilst the vet injected him and he had his last breath in my arms, it was very peaceful.

Shit this is hard to write, cant see for the bloody tears :D :(

I also told Hugo that Maxie would be there waiting for him and would take care of him ;)

Boston is very confused today he kept on going over to Hugo's crate and going outside to see if he was there, i hope that he feels o.k soon, he loved his Boxer :rolleyes: :o .

Thanks again for all your kind words and we will get through this sad time, i may have lost my best friend but he will alway be in my heart forever :laugh::laugh::)

Hugo will be back home in a couple of weeks so that is good and he will sit next to my bed :)

Springdog.

:)

Sorry I missed your call last night. I put my phone on silent when I had a meeting and forgot to take it off until lunch time today :)

Ohhh Boston :scold::laugh:

Will Hugo come back like Maxie? :cheer:

How are you feeling today?

Hi SG,

Feeling a bit better today :clap: Boston is much better now he went to obedience training last night and had a great time and worked so well, it did us both alot of good.

Hugo is coming back just like Maxie :laugh:

Hope you, Mr Springy and Cassie all have a good Easter and look forward to catching up on the 30th.

Springdog.