Going To See My Fist Reql Shutzhund Comp Next Week!

Koninklijke Vereniging voor Duitse Herdershonden VZW is running the comp ... or in english Royql societry of German Shepards my fqther in laws club is Kringgroep 'd Haegebrugge and 2 other clubs are helping to orgzanise it contest is for the preselectiuon for the world championships in America around October we think

Thanks for the info Sparty.

I didn't get to go until late was helping make the chocolate boxes for the presentations. and of course the camera was full... then as i was deleting pics to take new ones the battery died :laugh: all the dogs had a video made tho I can link the utube stuff when they finally get them uploaded

was very interesting the obedience was full on i didnt realise they shoot a gun twice during the heeling OMG nearly shat myself hehe

and sending the dogs after the "intruder" amazing to watch and then the dog releasing and not touching them until they tried to run again not normally something that would interest me but watching dogs in full on drive is always interesting

I will put the video links up soon, and will link the pics also, one thing to realise about the sport is in the pakwerk (bitework) the dog is hit usually about twice (tho there is a waving around of the stick thing its like a crop with about 10mm of soft foam around it )... if this will upset you DONT LOOK or stop watching after the obedience section.

watching the training this week was interesting its all about the sleeve i watched a dog run past 2 people to go after the correct person and they get to carry the sleeve around as a reward too.