Pentax Is Great

Purple Julie

Jyra broke my camera one day when I was showing photos to my family on the TV. My Dad was arriving home and Jyra ran straight over the connecting cord to greet him. The cord caught on her leg and pulled hard on the camera. It came out, but it was bent and the place in the camera that it plugs into had fallen into the camera. REALLY NOT Pentax's fault at all!

I took my camera to the place to get it fixed and I said "we broke it" not "it broke". They didn't ask any questions except for "when did you buy it?" and "do you have the receipt?" I gave them the receipt and they fixed it under warranty and I didn't have to pay a thing!!

I was expecting to pay and I was honest saying 'we broke it' but they didn't investigate that any further. So I am VERY happy with Pentax and their repair company CR Kennedy.

Actually, CR Kennedy is the repairer as they are an agent for Pentax. Pentax doesn't have a direct office in Australia.

The staff there are brilliant but it is amazing how many times they get abused because they 'don't do enough' :)

Let CR Kennedy know that you are happy with their service, it really does mean a lot to them. (from someone who used to work for them many moons ago and copped a lot of abuse from customers regarding repairs .) :)