Rom Has A Brag - Where Are You Rom? In Here Please ..

Woo Hoo!!! That's awesome news ROM! :laugh: Well Done! :p What scores did you get?

:) Not quite as good as yours Sieta, (congratulations :laugh: :laugh:) our best was 190 and our heeling went a little downhill from there LOL!

Whoo Hooo ...... not only for what you and Seika have achieved, but for also managing to get on-line amongst your computer woes :laugh:

Now - once you've managed to fix up your computer, we will of course demand a piccy of your dog sporting at least one of the ribbons/trophies won on the day :mad.

Go Rom .............. no stopping you now !!!!

:)

Ugh....computers...every second time I try to boot up I get a message telling me to remove drive C and I lose more files....its dying a slow painful death LOL! I thought it had gone completely at one stage, but think its only running on faith at the moment cuz I need it.

Thanks for the congrats everyone :rofl:

Sensational work :eek: Congratulations!

I have to say I love seeing the "apparently untrainable" breeds do well in the obedience/agility ring......must have something to do with having one myself :)

Ooooh I hear you there TSD and it makes successes just that little bit sweeter dontcha think?

Sensational work :) Congratulations!

I have to say I love seeing the "apparently untrainable" breeds do well in the obedience/agility ring......must have something to do with having one myself ;)

Ooooh I hear you there TSD and it makes successes just that little bit sweeter dontcha think?

Well, we're not quite there yet but hopefully not too far off.....I'll let you know how it feels :eek:

Funnily enough, my Dally's obedience work is much more promising already than my dearly departed ACD - Dolly had so much potential and, although we got her CDX, I was a really crappy trainer so she could have been sooooo much better :eek:

ROM sent me a message to tell me her computer finally and fatally died :laugh: .

But I guess this means she'll be spending even MORE time practicing with her dog ........ so watch out, obedience trial competitors!!! :laugh:

Also means we'll have to wait for piccies :rofl:.